*** The Official July 2014 thread, join us won't you? ***

Of course we are in the process of the night before we leave packing frenzy. My crazy week has been normal for before our vacations, had a nightmare that DS ended up in hospital for the whole trip (UGH!!!), can't eat, stomach/intestinal upset, not sleeping well. I am a hot mess, but too excited to care at this point because I leave in the morning!!! OMG!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time! Hang in there and stay calm. You are going to Disney I'm the morning! :goodvibes

Our Trio of travelers for tomorrow are

SRUAlmn July 17-24 @ BLT (2bdr/MK view) *anniversary
LaurenPlock July 17- 21 @ AoA LM
bare necessities July 17- 26 @ BC then off site (7/13-17 on cruise)

Have THE MOST Magical Vacation EVER!!!!!

:lovestruc :love: :cloud9: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cloud9: :love: :lovestruc

*** Just an FYI: I leave tomorrow morning for my trip. I intend on still well wishing from my trip as we will have our laptop with us on this journey. My times may be off from my norms a bit, but I intend on still doing it.***

Wishing you all a safe and wonderful trip.

Thanks everyone for the puppy well wishes!! Our vet gave us a few different meds and I called the Disney kennel and they are more than happy to administer. Vet assured she is not sick and all tests were clear. Just an irritant in her system most likely? I also thought it was anxiety since my husband and I have been taking turns traveling for the past month. She was sitting with me last night while I started packing and I kept assuring her that she was going to Disney too :) Now the issue is that my husband is worried about having her in a kennel and wants to stay home with her a few days and come and join us halfway through the trip, so we are working through that. We're going to see how the rest of today plays out with her stomach :). I'm sort of bummed. I've been waiting all month to see my name in that Yay! We're leaving tomorrow! post and now with all this going on I'm having a hard time finding my happy!

Thank you for the anniversary wishes too!!!! It's the 7 year anniversary of our Disney wedding, so we try to make it down for our anniversary every year :) Our anniversary was actually on the 12th, but we wanted to book our trip during the deluxe value season, haha! We should've planned the wedding date better! Ha!

Glad to hear your dog is not sick. Hopefully your husband will be able to go with you tomorrow. An anniversary trip just would not be the same without him.

That is our intent since it is our only HS day. Our DD wants to see it all but we are not buying the premium package. What did you have in mind? Just so you know when we meet, we will be wearing our Frozen shirts (like nobody else will be... :lmao:) I will have an Anna shirt on. Let me know what you have in mind. We are there the whole day (but probably not Rope Drop- we never seem to make them)

You are more than welcome to join our meet if you are there when we meet. Seriously, the more the merrier!!

* We will also have a Mickey head on our backpack that my DH will be carrying. It is a stars and stripes Mickey with July in one ear and 2014 in the other and at the top of his head is DisneyMomFanatic in black paint. If you see it, say hi!!! I love that stuff (DH, no so much :rotfl2:)

DisneyMomFanatic we will probably arrive at HS around 9:00pm. I think we will watch the fireworks on Hollywood Blvd. near the 5&10 or Keystone Clothiers. After we see the fireworks I am assuming we will go straight to Fantasmic. Do you want to try and meet up at Fantasmic before the show? I will need to look for you because I have no idea what I will be wearing. I will pm you with my cell phone number and you can call or text me.

If you are there for Fantasmic SRUAlmn please join us.

DisneyMomFanatic we will probably arrive at HS around 9:00pm. I think we will watch the fireworks on Hollywood Blvd. near the 5&10 or Keystone Clothiers. After we see the fireworks I am assuming we will go straight to Fantasmic. Do you want to try and meet up at Fantasmic before the show? I will need to look for you because I have no idea what I will be wearing. I will pm you with my cell phone number and you can call or text me.

Sounds good. Lets meet at the snack bar in the theatre for fantasmic. Sound good to you? I will be in my Anna shirt and am only 5 feet tall.

Yes anyone else at HS and going to that fantasmic show join us and "MEET"!!!

Sounds good. Lets meet at the snack bar in the theatre for fantasmic. Sound good to you? I will be in my Anna shirt and am only 5 feet tall.

That sounds good to me. I will look for you in your Anna shirt. I am short also, only 5'2" with short brown hair and glasses. I will text you on Monday evening what I am wearing so you can look for me also. Have a safe drive down.

Glad to hear your dog is not sick. Hopefully your husband will be able to go with you tomorrow. An anniversary trip just would not be the same without him.

I know, right!? :) She did pretty well last night and so we're planning on giving it a try! Luckily, my husband's parents live an hour and a half south of Disney, so if she's having trouble he's going to take her down there and stay for a day or two just to make sure she's ok :)

That sounds good to me. I will look for you in your Anna shirt. I am short also, only 5'2" with short brown hair and glasses. I will text you on Monday evening what I am wearing so you can look for me also. Have a safe drive down.

Sounds like we'll be easy to spot since the shortest member of our group is 5'9" :rotfl: It'll be me, my husband (6'5",) my mom, and my sister. I'll most likely have an Olaf tank top on ( a t shirt I found at Target and cut into a tank ;) ) That's the day we're hopping over from EPCOT, so we may not make it over to HS until 9:45 or 10. I'll keep my eyes out, though :thumbsup2

We're getting ready to leave soon....... :banana::banana: I just wanted to send thanks and love to all my fellow July DISers! It has truly been a pleasure planning and sharing an obsession with all of you! :) :) :)

Sounds like we'll be easy to spot since the shortest member of our group is 5'9" :rotfl: It'll be me, my husband (6'5",) my mom, and my sister. I'll most likely have an Olaf tank top on ( a t shirt I found at Target and cut into a tank ;) ) That's the day we're hopping over from EPCOT, so we may not make it over to HS until 9:45 or 10. I'll keep my eyes out, though :thumbsup2

We're getting ready to leave soon....... :banana::banana: I just wanted to send thanks and love to all my fellow July DISers! It has truly been a pleasure planning and sharing an obsession with all of you! :) :) :)

Knowing I am going to sound like a complete lunatic here... which show are we going to the 1st or second. Please forgive my brain as I am also up early and have leaving for Disney brain right now..??? But which ever show it is, we will be there, just let me know.

I know, right!? :) She did pretty well last night and so we're planning on giving it a try! Luckily, my husband's parents live an hour and a half south of Disney, so if she's having trouble he's going to take her down there and stay for a day or two just to make sure she's ok :) Sounds like we'll be easy to spot since the shortest member of our group is 5'9" :rotfl: It'll be me, my husband (6'5",) my mom, and my sister. I'll most likely have an Olaf tank top on ( a t shirt I found at Target and cut into a tank ;) ) That's the day we're hopping over from EPCOT, so we may not make it over to HS until 9:45 or 10. I'll keep my eyes out, though :thumbsup2 We're getting ready to leave soon....... :banana::banana: I just wanted to send thanks and love to all my fellow July DISers! It has truly been a pleasure planning and sharing an obsession with all of you! :) :) :)

Glad the pup is feeling better! Have a safe trip!! :-)

Of course we are in the process of the night before we leave packing frenzy. My crazy week has been normal for before our vacations, had a nightmare that DS ended up in hospital for the whole trip (UGH!!!), can't eat, stomach/intestinal upset, not sleeping well. I am a hot mess, but too excited to care at this point because I leave in the morning!!! OMG!!!

We leave tomorrow and I'm feeling the same way...couldn't get to sleep too well the last couple of nights, stomachaches, etc. I've been taking my medicine for my IBS and it helps take the edge off but I still have a stomachache. :(

I have pre-trip nightmares too, but this time it was about next year's trip to California and Disneyland! I dreamed that there was an earthquake while at my cousin's house in L.A. and I kept panicking while my cousin kept saying that it was nothing and happens all the time! Boy, I have some issues lol!

I know, right!? :) She did pretty well last night and so we're planning on giving it a try! Luckily, my husband's parents live an hour and a half south of Disney, so if she's having trouble he's going to take her down there and stay for a day or two just to make sure she's ok :) :) :) :)

Glad she's doing better! Sounds like everything will be just fine and you can enjoy your trip without worrying! :)

PLEASE READ THIS POST!!!!! I have made a new continuation thread for us since we are so chatty! Let's continue over to this new thread as this one will be closed soon. That way, we can talk all we want to and not feel stifled. Here is the new link http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51875852#post51875852

Hopping over right now! :)

Add me to the July watch list too!

I have been 7 times since 2010 and have never gone without a PIN & don't plan to start now.

Fingers crossed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter