The GH Official Thread Part 3

I don't recall where but I had seen the part was recast
I didn't hear any mention of Lucus on the show, but I saw somewhere online that the role had been recast. My first impression of the actor was that he seemed way too young to be playing Lucus, who should be well into his 40s by now. The actor is actually 43. He's one of those fortunate people who looks a lot younger!

I read that GH decided to piece the Spencer clan back together since it's such an iconic family. They're bringing back Lucus, Lucky and Lulu in a fairly short period. With Sam leaving, they'll likely put Dante squarely back into the Spencer universe.

I also read an interesting theory that with Marshall's exit, perhaps Curtis will tap Lucky to manage the Savoy. Afterall, his father managed a few different nightclub's in his day and Lucky might be looking for a stable job. He was formerly a cop with the PCPD, but I could see him taking a break from danger as he gets to know Aiden. Just speculation, but sounds like an interesting theory.

I also didn't hear about Lucus' return. Hopefully they will have a good storyline for him and Brad. I'm thinking Brad gets blamed for Heather's blood test switch and Lucus actually believes him and goes to bat for him.

I'm guessing Sam will end up being LuLu's donor and will have complications and then die. Lucky looks like he could be Aiden's brother and not father. I had to look up how old Jonathan Jackson is and he's 42, my goodness he could pass for a college kid lol.

Um am I not attentive, but has anyone heard lately that Aiden is gay? I hardly see him lol.
before today? He came out to his mother months ago. And at least one other adult, but I can't recall who it was who he told about someone at school he liked

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest