Terri's Disigns

LOVE it ALL!

ohh the AK is so cute! I think I may add that to the backs of our shirts, the front has Zebra print Mickey heads for me and DD and Cheetah print Mickey heads for DH and DS-- and I just finished cutting them and dying all the shirts... I think these could work on the backs, no?

and seriously now- I LOVE the pic on MS- for the past five years I always say we are taking that shot at the train station and then we get there and I cant stop myself from running right in with all my excitement, this year we will do it for sure, maybe this was meant to be the year to take the pic as we are now a complete family- funny how things work like that. I really love it-- does your DH have a set fee or does he charge by the character, by the hour? LOL :)

ok that Donald mail box is adorable! What a lucky lady you are to have such a crafty fella!~ (I am sure the luck runs bith ways ;))

I love the mailbox but I have a dumb question, what do you use it for, did I miss something in a previous post telling about it? Did he use a shoebox? Just curious I am always looking for new ideas for our upcoming trip to get the kids more excited than they already are. Thanks!

carstinsmom Here is the pic of the mickey mail box. We wrote letters to him from different characters for each day we were in the park. The hand raised tells my DS that there is mail in the box and then he put it down after reading the letter. The box can be just about any size, from a cake batter box to a fruit snack box. My DH just uses what ever box he finds a work. Then makes the disign on Mirosoft Publisher and prints and decopages it to the box. He uses velcro for the thing that stand off the boxes surface. Natalie has some invitations that are like the letters we wrote that you can have her customize for you. The box was loved a lot and was damaged a little in transport. Thanks for being so kind. He could probably upload a template if you wanted to attempt to make one. It is a publisher file and we are not sure how to share it.
100_1323.jpg

100_1324.jpg

2diamonds&a~gem Thanks for all the kind comments. We really like the photo. We are trying to think of other photo opportunities to take that we can edit on our trip next week. The photo taken at the train station was easy to edit and add characters to. My DH used Microsoft Publisher and imported the photo and then added clipart from http://www.disneyclips.com/. Luckily he only charges me a Yankee dime :love2: but he really just does it for his enjoyment.

Thank you for the information. That would be great if you could figure out how to upload it, if you wouldn't mind to share. I think I will do that with invitaions to dinner at all of our different places. Even though they know now what we have picked and are older, I still think by the time Feb. rolls around they won't remember and they will like having that to do each morning before we head out. Thanks again!!!

Packing for the big Dis trip Thurday:drive: :banana: :woohoo: :yay::dancer: . Will try to post the mail box things sometime when we get back. Still trying to figure out how to post.

These are really cute! He does some nice work! I especially love the mailboxes! & my teen boys will love the retro Mickey head designs!

I was looking through this thread, when I saw the picture of the t-shirts your dh had made. I have a ? about the mickey and minnie shirts with heads to look like your family. Is there a place where I can find these to customize, or do you have to put in a request?:)

I was looking through this thread, when I saw the picture of the t-shirts your dh had made. I have a ? about the mickey and minnie shirts with heads to look like your family. Is there a place where I can find these to customize, or do you have to put in a request?:)

It was a disign we modified by Leonsmom, using her heads and body ideas. She may disign the shirt for you if you ask her. Or there may have been other disigners helping out.
Here is the link in case it gets moved again. I bumped it back to the front page after I searched for it.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1811461
You will have to copy and paste it, I don't know how to make it do a link.
Terri

These are really cute! He does some nice work! I especially love the mailboxes! & my teen boys will love the retro Mickey head designs!
Thanks. :thanks: Just got back from our 18 hour drive from the World. :car: The boys really liked getting their mail from the Donald Delivery Service mailbox. They couldn't wait to check it each morning. As soon as we settle down and catch some ZZZZZ's, my DH will try to figure out a way to post a template for making them. I'm glad your DS liked the retro mickey heads. We didn't use them this time, but may in a future trip. We ran out of days to wear shirts. :rotfl:

I'm posting a blank of my Jungle Luke's Safari Tours Tshirt design that my husband made for our upcoming trip. hmcfall711 asked for a copy of it.
Terri
disoutback.jpg

This is fantastic! Are you taking requests? If so, I would love this with "Schrader Safari 2009" on it. Thank you so much I love love love this design!

If you don't mind personalizing another one I would love to have one that says either

On Safari with my BFF

or

BFF Safari Tours

I'm not sure which would look better with spacing etc. so I will leave that to you. I will be thrilled to have either one!

Thank you,
Mary

This is our favorite picture from our last trip. DH added all the characters. It is sitting on my kitchen counter and I love to look at it every day.
Copyof100_0495.jpg

Just another idea for a picture to take in the Magic Kingdom.:thumbsup2

I love this pic. Did you get someone to take the pic for you or did you set your camera to take automatic?? This is a great idea.
michelle

Oh could I please have a JONES SAFARI 2009 one? If not too much trouble with a border but no camo background.

Thank you!!
Carla

Ooooh oooooh mee too pleeeeeeeease!!!!
Can I get an Andrew Alyssa Chris and Jon design? for four different t-shirts for January?? This thread is the best!!!!

They are just adorable!!! Thank you for doing these for me, I love them!

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter