SWEET SIXTEEN :Have they been kissed? PTR: Updated 8/15

News Flash !!!!!I packed the Dryer sheets yesterday !!!:rotfl2:Now I just have to remember where !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
:cheer2: :cheer2::cheer2:

Cute tops for Sam!! Grandmother's always come through!:goodvibes

Well, darn....have a look at this link:
http://wdwnewstoday.com/archives/7631

Some recent pics of AOA resort and how it is coming along. Sad thing is I do NOT like it at all. Yuck...the design it more like an All Star than POP and AS makes me dizzy. Too over the top for me...very disappointing. :sad:

It also ruins the love lake view from POP - guess that couldn't last with a new resort across the way, but had it been the 1900's through 1940's would have been more pleasant to the eye - at least my eyes!!:rotfl:

News Flash !!!!!I packed the Dryer sheets yesterday !!!:rotfl2:Now I just have to remember where !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Way to go!!!!! :woohoo: Is it in suitcase #1 or suitcase#2 ????? :lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Doing the Happy Seventh day to WDW Dance!!!party:

I was very glad to see that Judy is catching the Magic of WDW. It will make for some wonderful memmories for all of you to share.pixiedust:

Take care :flower3:
Grace

Way to go!!!!! :woohoo: Is it in suitcase #1 or suitcase#2 ????? :lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Doing the Happy Seventh day to WDW Dance!!!party:

I was very glad to see that Judy is catching the Magic of WDW. It will make for some wonderful memmories for all of you to share.pixiedust:

Take care :flower3:
Grace

Thank you Grace!! I will be doing my last minute packing check everyday next week :rotfl2:So I should find those dang sheets somewhere !!!:rotfl2:

As Sophia would say... "how about this": Put the dryer sheets in the largest inside pocket of your suitcase and do not touch it until you get to POP!!! When you open your suitcase you should be able to see the Dryer Sheets - and it will keep your clothes smelling wonderful!!:thumbsup2

As Sophia would say... "how about this": Put the dryer sheets in the largest inside pocket of your suitcase and do not touch it until you get to POP!!! When you open your suitcase you should be able to see the Dryer Sheets - and it will keep your clothes smelling wonderful!!:thumbsup2

That Sophia is one smart cookie !!!:lmao:

Hey Rosie! Your trip is getting so close! Glad everything is getting planned and done! So glad Judy is getting excited! :cheer2::woohoo::yay:

Let your nose find them!:rotfl2: I have a tip that comes from a pet peeve - don't pack any snacks in the same suitcase as the dryer sheets - your cookies will taste like your laundry basket!:thumbsup2

QUOTE=Minnie&Nana;42226880]As Sophia would say... "how about this": Put the dryer sheets in the largest inside pocket of your suitcase and do not touch it until you get to POP!!! When you open your suitcase you should be able to see the Dryer Sheets - and it will keep your clothes smelling wonderful!!:thumbsup2[/QUOTE]
Good tip:thumbsup2thanks Sophia
That Sophia is one smart cookie !!!:lmao:
She sure is and lone very beautiful little girl form the picture in Christin siguture:love:

Guess where she gets those cookies?? :rotfl::rotfl2:

From the Cookie Jar????:lmao::lmao:
you two are sooo funning, your trip together should be one fun packed adventures:thumbsup2
Let your nose find them!:rotfl2: I have a tip that comes from a pet peeve - don't pack any snacks in the same suitcase as the dryer sheets - your cookies will taste like your laundry basket!:thumbsup2
I will remember this:)

Hey Rosie

Happy
6 day
:dance3::dance3:
to WDW
Dance!!!!!!!

Good Tip!!:thumbsup2

QUOTE=Minnie&Nana;42226880]As Sophia would say... "how about this": Put the dryer sheets in the largest inside pocket of your suitcase and do not touch it until you get to POP!!! When you open your suitcase you should be able to see the Dryer Sheets - and it will keep your clothes smelling wonderful!!:thumbsup2
She sure is and lone very beautiful little girl form the picture in Christin siguture:love:

you two are sooo funning, your trip together should be one fun packed adventures:thumbsup2
I will remember this:)

Hey Rosie

Happy
6 day
:dance3::dance3:
to WDW
Dance!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Rosie's my name , laughter's my game !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hope you didn't need them to do laundry before your trip!!! :rotfl2:
:eek: Is that where the term "toss your cookies" came from???
Rosie's my name , laughter's my game !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
Oh, now we have to add that one to pole dancer, poet and lap dancer??? :rotfl:

So glad your trip is almost here! Not only do I hope you have a great time, but I also won't have to put up with your abuse on my TR for a while!!! :banana: ;)

From the Cookie Jar????:lmao::lmao:

icon_Mickeyneer.gif
icon_Mickeyneer.gif
icon_Mickeyneer.gif

Aww, thank you, Grace!!:hug:

you two are sooo funny, your trip together should be one fun packed adventures:thumbsup2

Maybe you should join us, Grace! A Grandmother's trip!!!:cool1:

Hope you didn't need them to do laundry before your trip!!! :rotfl2:
:eek: Is that where the term "toss your cookies" came from???
Oh, now we have to add that one to pole dancer, poet and lap dancer??? :rotfl:

So glad your trip is almost here! Not only do I hope you have a great time, but I also won't have to put up with your abuse on my TR for a while!!! :banana: ;)

We do piles of laundry everyday !!:rotfl2:2 Teenage girls , nuff said !!!:lmao::sI have more dryer sheets ya know !!!:snooty:As for me abusing you... That is definately the pot calling the kettle black !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Christine !!A friend of mine (another Disney fan) told me they are taking their grandaughter when she turns 4 in 2013 . They are going the end of September as it is TODDLER week !!!!!!Never heard of that!!!

So weird - I was typing and the DIS went down and I could not get back on!

Anyway....

I did loads of searching, even on the Disney site and there is not Toddler Week mentioend anywhere.
There used to be a time (2007 - 2008) when from August 26 to October 28th, but I read it has been discontinued. Maybe they are working with a travel agent who does not know? http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/mgm/events/plconcert.htm

I cannot find anything for 2012 or 2013 – everything I find says it has been discontinued. It was called Magical Beginnings. Last post I could find about it was from 2008 on the Disney Mom’s Panel.

Ask them where they heard about it and see if they can give you some definite info...if it does exist, no one else knows about it!! lol

Reading about Judy's excitement was the best! I'm am so looking forward to reading about your adventures this trip!

I'm so glad Judy is finally excited!

Good going on getting those dryer sheets packed.:thumbsup2 I put them with my clothes too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter