SWEET SIXTEEN :Have they been kissed? PTR: Updated 8/15

I am catching the excitement and I'm not going anywhere any time soon, especially WDW!! I know SO many DISers who either just left or leaving every day this week!! I don't know if I should laugh or cry!!

I am happy for everyone going though!!! ::yes::

I am catching the excitement and I'm not going anywhere any time soon, especially WDW!! I know SO many DISers who either just left or leaving every day this week!! I don't know if I should laugh or cry!!

I am happy for everyone going though!!! ::yes::

Thanks Christine !!! I have such a busy week before I leave :scared1:

The Count Down List:-

1. Double check suitcases for such things as enuff undies:rotfl2:
2.Check all paperwork , airline info, hotel info , confirmation #'s etc
3. Check CountryInn that they have our ressie ( I remember Karin had a problem) make sure have a cot , that we get breakfast etc wtc
4. Put Moousekeeping money in envies ,put Limo, airport tips, first night restaurant tip in envies
5.Buy snax for plane and a few breakfast items
6. Pack Dryer Sheets and get BIRTHDAY CARDS

This was my list for the weeend and today.Here's how I did:
1. All done (of course I will recheck on Wednesday)
2. Found all paperwork including Arcade vouchers . Checked I have ressie conf. #'s in my planning notebook !!
3. Yup we are in and our lete arrival is okay , told me they have 4 pools and mini golf. Free breakfast, and have Pizza menus at front desk !!!
4.All envies accounted for and labelled
5. As we will be leaving just before supper time . I am cooking a BIG lunch and then a few snax to fill in on the scanty airline offerings . Got Theatre boxes of candy for all, peanuts and a bag of party mix. Picked up 2 boxes of Pop Tarts, and Fruitees
6. DONE

Now for what Judy has done in the way of packing :

NADA as in Nothing :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Apart from rechecking everything as this OCD packer has too , All I think I have to do is get out more money either tomorrow or Thursday!!

Have a great trip Rosie! Alek, Erich and I head out to see Dad late tomorrow so not sure if I will get the chance to come back over before we leave. Hope you all have a fabulous time!

Rosie, have a wonderful trip with your family! I hope the twins will have fun celebrating their double sweet sixteen! :goodvibes

Rosie, have a wonderful trip with your family! I hope the twins will have fun celebrating their double sweet sixteen! :goodvibes

Thank you !I am finishing up all the last minute stuff for the next 2 days !!I am impressed Judy plans to pack tonight :lmao::banana:I had visions of her packing Thursday morning !!She is gonna try to find time at work to check out Disney sights for stuff she wants to do !!I can't wait to hear what NEW thing she will discover !!:rotfl2:

Wow what a busy week! But it should make time fly by until you leave. If I don't get a chance to latter I just wanted to wish y'all on fabulous vacation with the Mouse and the girls a Magical Sweet 16!

Can't wait to read the details when you get back and try not to fall on anyone at Fantasmic.

Wow what a busy week! But it should make time fly by until you leave. If I don't get a chance to latter I just wanted to wish y'all on fabulous vacation with the Mouse and the girls a Magical Sweet 16!

Can't wait to read the details when you get back and try not to fall on anyone at Fantasmic.

Thank you !!The girls and Judy are packing and I am going to bed as I have to gat up early for my overnight check and firedrill !!!!

Almost time to go! :banana: Hope you have a fantastic trip Rosie! :wizard:

Hope the girls have a wonderful birthday and enjoy all the surprises you have planned for them. Make sure you find a pole and celebrate for me Saturday!!! :goodvibes

Rosie, I hope you, Judy, the girls and Kyle have a very magical trip. Have lots of fun with the birthday girls and your "other" friend too. ;)

Rosie, are you leaving tomorrow???? I'm thinking you added on a day - if so...

:woohoo:
ONE MORE SLEEP!!!
This is SO exciting!! Karin & Tom are there, Janet arrived last night and are at Universal today and tomorrow. Sure hope you all get to meet!! She leaves on Monday so be sure to call or text her when you arrive!

Have an absolutely MAGICAL trip.:cheer2: Happy Birthday to the girls!!:dance3:

Have a great time. Happy Birthday To the girls!!! party:

Thanks Pat !!!!:banana::banana:

Almost time to go! :banana: Hope you have a fantastic trip Rosie! :wizard:

Hope the girls have a wonderful birthday and enjoy all the surprises you have planned for them. Make sure you find a pole and celebrate for me Saturday!!! :goodvibes

Judy has refused to take a pix of me pole dancing :confused3:sad2:She says if she sees me heading towards a POLE she is leaving:rotfl2:Soo I may have to resort to strangers !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Marv is it your birthday on Saturday !!! Are you going to be Sixteen too!!
Judy added another "surprise " to the birthday . She told the girls that it is customary to do the HOKEY POKEY at CRT on your birthday!!:lmao::lmao:

Rosie, I hope you, Judy, the girls and Kyle have a very magical trip. Have lots of fun with the birthday girls and your "other" friend too. ;)

Thanks Kathy we will have a great time I am sure !!! This time tomorrow we will be at Th Hotel by the pool I am sure !!:banana:

Rosie, are you leaving tomorrow???? I'm thinking you added on a day - if so...

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!
This is SO exciting!! Karin & Tom are there, Janet arrived last night and are at Universal today and tomorrow. Sure hope you all get to meet!! She leaves on Monday so be sure to call or text her when you arrive!

Have an absolutely MAGICAL trip.:cheer2: Happy Birthday to the girls!!:dance3:

Yes we arrive in Orlando tomorrow , first night off site then 8 nights at POP !! I usually do 8 nights when I go , makes the airfare seem more worth it !! How;s that for Disney Fuzzy Math!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter