Swapoholics Anonymous meeting - room 101

BernardandMissBianca said:
um hello this is the swapoholics anonymous meeting we're supposed to be sitting on the wagon. some of us fell off the back but we're running to catch up!
I'm sitting on this ol' wagon ( :wave2: to those that fell off and are trying to catch up!)..but to keep from going swap crazy.. I've taken up the alter paint can profession to ease my mind til the Swap Season begins...

PrincessNancy96 said:
I'm sitting on this ol' wagon ( :wave2: to those that fell off and are trying to catch up!)..but to keep from going swap crazy.. I've taken up the alter paint can profession to ease my mind til the Swap Season begins...

Yes, and HOW MANY paint cans are we making????? :teeth: I would call it a small obsession!!! :lmao: LOL!!!!! They are really cute though!!!! You will have to send me a pattern!!! I want to make some!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

I'm making 10 quart cans..and 6 gallon cans..
Buffy put a good pattern on the DH raided HD thread...
Even a diagram!!! :)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest