Swap Calendar & Links to past swaps with photos

bubbasmom99

DIS Veteran
I thought it might be a good idea to keep a running count on all the different swaps going on. I'm losing track myself!!

UPCOMING SWAPS
Non-newbie MGM swap hosted by TPCShauna - signups May 7th - due June 24th

CURRENT SWAPS - OPEN
Baby Book Swap hosted by Ohana 4 - due June 9

CURRENT SWAPS - CLOSEDNewbie Epcot Swap hosted by PrincessNancy96 - due June 30
Newbie MGM Swap hosted by StitchIsOurHero - due June 24
Character Swap hosted by RealMickeysGirl - due May 6
AK Park swap hosted by christinadei - due May 1
Sports/Dance Swap hosted by christinadei - due April 15

PAST SWAPS & PHOTOS
Newbie AK swap hosted by nicurn
Color themed page kit swap hosted by bubbasmom99
Prima Flowers Swap hosted by DianaLyn
Ribbon/fiber/eyelet/brad swap - hosted by bcarson
Paper Bag Swap - hosted by havencruiser
Year Round Swap - hosted by PoohBearLovinMama
Magic Kingdom Swap - hosted by ksjayhawks
6x6 Recipe Page Swap - hosted by MaryPoppinsLives
Bazzill Page Kit - hosted by bubbasmom99
Cruise Circle Journal - hosted by Grayfal
Circle Journal III - due every 15th - hosted by Grayfal
Character Swap - hosted by KatDisney
Christmas Swap - due - hosted by nicurn
ABCs of Disney Swap - Team Alpha - hosted by TPCShauna
ABCs of Disney Swap - Team Omega - hosted by TPCShauna
Park Swap/Epcot - hosted by TPCShauna
Fall Sports Swap - hosted by WDWMom
Holiday Card Swap - hosted by bubbasmom99
Cruise Swap II - hosted by Nicki Dahling
Scavenger Hunt - hosted by nicurn
Color Swap - hosted by lewdyan1
Disneyland *places* Swap - hosted by bubbasmom99
Disneyland *rides* Swap - hosted by bubbasmom99
Summer Card Swap - hosted by bubbasmom99 - Photos
Page Trade - dates TBD - hosted by FantasticDisFamily
Recipe Swap by email - hosted by kittychatalot
Ride Swap/Team Believe - Link to Photos
Ride Swap/Team Imagine - Link to Photos
Cruise Swap I - Link to Photos
Photos from older swaps - thanks to Disneyland Emily!

TRADING DIECUTS
Sizzix
Quickutz

Wow! I am impressed and I appreciate you efforts! It remind me to get to work on my card swap. :teeth:

okay, fill me in......what the heck is a swap?! whatcha swapping? give me the rules please! sounds like fun though~!!!

queenlizzie said:
okay, fill me in......what the heck is a swap?! whatcha swapping? give me the rules please! sounds like fun though~!!!

QueenLizzie, click on the links for each swap and you will get the details for each one. It's lots of fun -- hope you will join in!

This is great.....do you think you could add the CJ's to the list, also???

Thanks for doing this!

WOW who did that paper piecing for splash mountain! That is a amazing! Nice job ladies on the ride and park swap!

I have a suggestion for a swap for next year as I KNOW I'll need items for it! How about DL's 50th anniversary? So everything would be gold, blue, burgandy, etc. I'll be picking up a bunch of stickers at the end of this month in preperation for another swap I am going to be in... but I KNOW I can use more items than just this swap will give me, so would be game for another one... but AFTER Jan! LOL Perhaps even after Feb... I've got just a ton of swaps going on!

Sarah

Good suggestion. I had made it once a while back, but didn't get a good response. We went to DL in July and I have tons of pics. And I got the book and everything. So I'm in whenever you want to start.

Yea, I think as more people hit the park, the idea will gain some interest... I'll bet quite a few people go at Christmas, which is why after the holidays is a good time to have the swap. I went in May and in July, and will be going later this month and in Dec, and who knows after that? Let me see what my schedule is like after, and perhaps I'll host it. I'm TRYING not to sign up for so many swaps, but it's so hard, since I am in a number of groups now w/ great talent.

Sarah

What is a Year Round Box 'n' Tag Swap?

I am in Elk Grove too! PM-I would love to know if you get together for scrapnights!

Debbie aka lovely scrapper

I'm in Galt, would love to get together with some of you ladies to scrapbook!

Did everyone hear that Scrapbook Addict is being sold?

Sarah

lovely scrapper said:
I am in Elk Grove too! PM-I would love to know if you get together for scrapnights!

Debbie aka lovely scrapper

Hi! I love looking at the photos from the past swaps! WOW--we really have some talented DIS-ers! Would you please add the Newbie MGM Swap to the calendar? It is due on June 24th, and I am hosting. There are still slots available!

I hope that we will get to have another character swap soon! I missed that one the first time, and I love the pics of it! :Pinkbounc

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest