Summer Secret Pal Exchange: Make Your Guesses Here!

Thank you Tracey (jcemomo),
I received my package with yesterday's mail (8/5) and it was filled with wonderful surprises that will make me feel very pampered! 2 wonderful pear spice candles, one jar and one votive; spa packets to make a whole new me! anti-stress mask, relaxing tired leg gel, foot soak and lotion,anti-stress bath, and hair repair--after all of the walking and sun on vacation these will be a real treat!; cheetos, may fav! and a wonderful Disney Uno game and some of the cards have villians!
thank you so much:hug:

J&D thanks for doing all the work of organizing this!

You're welcome Sally, glad you liked it (especially since I got it out late!) Hope you enjoy everything... :sunny:

Denise- Look over page 9 again.

I got my package from Penney (Dznypal) a while ago, but I have been so darn busy, that I forgot to post that I did!! Thanks Penney for all the great stuff, I loved the Mickey Mouse Paper Towels and they were a great hit with my parents who were just up here visiting!!
I also love the bath and body package, very nice!! My daughter loves the purple bottles!! :)

Thanks again, I loved everything you sent me!! :) :hug:

Oh I forgot, I wanted to say that I haven't heard from Mal and I hope she received the package I sent her...I sent it out a while ago, so I am assuming she received it by now!! :)

Beanie- Please feel free to unstick this thread.

I am sorry to have to say this, but for various reasons, I am seriously considering no longer organizing exchanges on the RB. Some of you already know why. If you have heard from Beanie, then it is for reasons that are similar to the ones that she has expressed. If you are feeling out of the loop and are wondering what is going on, don't worry. It is nothing that just one person has done. It is rather an accumulation of things that have taken place. Of course, it could just be these darn pregnancy hormones of mine .... :D Anyway, please feel to PM me if you have questions.

:confused: Jen, thank you for all the ones you have organized. I know you put alot of effort into them and I had a blast participating. Sorry to hear something weird is going on. I'm outta the loop! But I have noticed that the RP board seems a little dry lately:scratchin

Jen,

I ditto everything rafikimom says! I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but if if is something that upset you, it can't be good. I can't tell you how much fun I had doing this last swap with everyone (especially since you totally tricked me into believing you weren't my secret pal!) It was incredibly sweet of you to organize this whole thing and I'm really sorry if it became a problem for you.

A big hug to you and THANKS for doing all of this!

Anna

I have decided that I would organize one more exchange before the baby comes. It will be a Fall/Halloween exchange. If interested, see the Fall/Halloween exchange thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter