Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

Try using the touring plans reservation finder. I couldn’t get the time I wanted either, but booked it just in case. Then I used the reservation finder and have gotten several openings. I just used evening as my time frame and would book anything that was closer to my ideal time until I finally got exactly the time I wanted. It took about 3 weeks.
I did it (touring plans reservation finder) almost immediately but nothing yet....I’m hopeful when it gets closer I’ll be able to get it.

What has been everyone's experience getting a ADR here for their desired date & time? My window opens in 2 weeks. Thanks!

Try using the touring plans reservation finder. I couldn’t get the time I wanted either, but booked it just in case. Then I used the reservation finder and have gotten several openings. I just used evening as my time frame and would book anything that was closer to my ideal time until I finally got exactly the time I wanted. It took about 3 weeks.

Same! My first booking was just within 180 days and I got an 8:55 ADR. Used Touring Plans reservation finder and managed to get a 6pm. We're happy with that!

Another vote in favor of TP reservation finder. We didn't have this on our schedule when our trip started but decided we wanted to add it while in the world. I received several notifications for my family of five in the week leading up to the meal and was able to eventually get the exact time I wanted.

Another vote in favor of TP reservation finder. We didn't have this on our schedule when our trip started but decided we wanted to add it while in the world. I received several notifications for my family of five in the week leading up to the meal and was able to eventually get the exact time I wanted.

Great to know! I will add this to my TP reservation finder. I’m not 100% sure we want to do it but if it pops up I can make the decision.

We were ther in March. Food was good, especially prime rib, and I liked the appetizers. The desserts were way too sweet. The characters were fun. It’s $55 a person, so very pricey. Things I didn’t like.

No bread served. At that price point, it’s just cheap.

Don’t take TIW which the old Artist Point always did. Again cheap.

The decorations are cheesy and cover up the beautiful space that used to be artist point.

We will never return.

I went this weekend and thought it was fantastic! I went with my cousin who is a vegetarian and they were able to split the apps so she got vegetarian substitutions and I got the regular apps. She seemed happy with the substitutions. I had ordered the prime rib and a couple of bites were overly salty, but I just avoided that area of the meat as I knew I wouldn't be able to finish the full piece anyway. Loved the mashed potatoes. Popover looked better than it tasted. Dopey had skipped us the first time around, but ended up sneaking up on my cousin a little bit later. I know a lot of reports were saying that they do not sign and they have the cards on the napkins, but our server said if we had anything to sign to have it out. Thinking they wouldn't sign, I didn't end up bringing anything with me so we just did photos. The Evil Queen was amazing and I loved that interaction with her. She was cracking me up and then told me she was going to teach me to be stoic and I should know that smiling causes wrinkles. I tried to not smile I the photo, but you can tell I was about to bust out laughing.

We did this March 18th. Prime rib was so yummy. We asked if they allowed substitutions, and our waitress listed everything we could sub. I got prime rib with the roasted potatoes, kept the carrots. All was yummy.
A few in our party got plain mashed potatoes instead of the ones listed with the prime rib.
We enjoyed the apps, but did not care for any of the desserts really.
LOVED the characters. Disappointed the queen's timing was not well with ours. We had to do our pics during our meal because she was going to go on a 40 minute break and would be gone when we were done eating. We went in groups, because our little ones were eating, and we didn't want to take them out of their highchairs in fear they wouldn't be happy to be put back in. Slightly disappointed with that, but otherwise enjoyed the evening.
I probably wont do it again, unless they changed the desserts to something yummy. Apple pie with ice cream, would be perfect I think. :)

Does anyone know if Tables in Wonderland is accepted here yet? I know it wasn't immediately after the new experience began,however, I am hoping that it may have been rolled out by now? Anyone know?

Thanks!
We were there in mid March. TIW was not accepted. We got the DVC discount but I was annoyed. TIW was accepted at the OLD Artist point so I just assumed it was. When I pulled out my card the waiter actually laughed. I gave a review earlier. We are one and done. Food was ok. Wine was expensive and characters were cute. If we had missed Snow White or grumpy I would have definitely asked for my money back.

We went last week. It was just okay as others have said. I think that it has potential but they haven't tapped into it yet. We were sat in the section when you first come in and it doesn't really have any atmosphere and the aisle where everyone came in was right next to our table. The tree server thing filled up most of our table for 2 and my son kept moving it (what kid can resist it?). The food was okay but nothing special at all. There wasn't anything that I would ask for again. I had chicken with brussell sprouts and something else. Funny part is that I hate sprouts but these were pretty good and the best part of my meal. The interaction was okay, again nothing special. I am glad that we went and met grumpy, dopey, and the evil queen. We met snow white at the castle a day earlier. Characters did sign. We did arrive about 30 minutes early and were able to be sat. The entire meal plus characters took less than an hour. I am glad that we did it but will not go back any time soon. I think anyone that hasn't done it needs to just for the characters. The queen was fun to meet.

How long is dinner lasting with interactions ? Last poster said an hour. I usually a lot 2 -2.5 hours for character meals, but would love a quicker meal to get over to Epcot earlier in the evening.

Oh wow, I am not up to speed on this thread or details of the restaurant/experience, but just randomly scored a reservation. I was telling DW about Storybook Dining and how it’s hard to get... she searched a few of our dates and a 4:30 showed up. Kind of early, but I’ll take it.

I’ll go back and catch up on the thread, but is it worth the hype? Bad call? My kids are 8 and 4, FWIW.

Thanks all.

Oh wow, I am not up to speed on this thread or details of the restaurant/experience, but just randomly scored a reservation. I was telling DW about Storybook Dining and how it’s hard to get... she searched a few of our dates and a 4:30 showed up. Kind of early, but I’ll take it.

I’ll go back and catch up on the thread, but is it worth the hype? Bad call? My kids are 8 and 4, FWIW.

Thanks all.
I had a great time. The Evil Queen was worth it for me - she was awesome! And Dopey was too cute. Do it!

My past 8-year-old self would have loved this dining experience- I remember feeling crushed when my parents said we could only dine with my sister's favorite characters (Winnie the Pooh and friends) and not mine (Snow White and the Dwarfs)!

My adult self is very excited that she can make reservations to attain a childhood wish. :)

Thanks all.

This was one of our family favorites in December. I was not expecting a great meal, but we did have a very good one. We were all adults, from our 17 YO DGD to DH and me In our 60's. The character interaction was excellent. They were invested in ensuring that everyone at the table had a great time. Grumpy saw my DH Grumpy Guy shirt and made sure to get several pictures with him. Snow was way more animated than anywhere else, IMO, The evil Queen was the best!

Thanks all.

DW and I (mid-30s) did this with the in-laws (60-70s) and no kids in January. We all enjoyed the food and the interaction with the characters. The evil queen was spot on in her demeanor. Was it the greatest food we ever had, no. But it was good enough for us to enjoy it.

We were there in mid March. TIW was not accepted. We got the DVC discount but I was annoyed. TIW was accepted at the OLD Artist point so I just assumed it was. When I pulled out my card the waiter actually laughed. I gave a review earlier. We are one and done. Food was ok. Wine was expensive and characters were cute. If we had missed Snow White or grumpy I would have definitely asked for my money back.

That waiter would have not been happy with my response to that! I am very sorry that the dinner wasn't a great experience for you.

I definitely appreciate your feedback on the TIW card - disappointing that it isn't offered yet.

Thanks all.
We went with our 10 year old in March - we really enjoyed it. I don’t know if we would do it again, but there are so few villains to meet and my kid loved that. And the Dwarfs are fun. Snow White was lovely too, but my kid has met her many times so she was definitely not the reason for booking! The food was better than average, I would say... so we were happy!

Crossing my favorites for an (early if possible!) dinner ADR for 6 on Wednesday 6/12! I've been using TP and stalking with no luck yet. TP alerted me at a 9 pm ADR but that's too late for us. :(

My ADR window opens tomorrow (midnight in my part of the world!!!) and this is one I’m looking for. My two children are now adults as far advanced Disney dining is concerned so just looking for a breakfast res, no way am I spending $55++ each on lunch or dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter