Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

Dang seems like the characters take some holiday time off. That is unfortunate. I would hope that they get a few more friends to eliminate this problem.
Edit to add that clearly employees need time with their families. I just wish they had a few more appropriate employees to keep the cast for the meal

A previous poster said their kids were served the standard apps plus a tray with sliced veggies, some grapes and apple slices, string cheese, and a biscuit with a honey butter jar that you shake to make the butter.

Thank you! My son will actually be an adult price but he would not touch any of those appetizers. He is 12 and Autistic but he does love Grumpy so I booked it. In the past Disney has been very helpful on allowing him more children friendly options even though he is a Disney adult (I don’t mind paying the adult price for him, I just want him to have something he will eat.) Hopefully they will allow him to have a something similar.

Thank you! My son will actually be an adult price but he would not touch any of those appetizers. He is 12 and Autistic but he does love Grumpy so I booked it. In the past Disney has been very helpful on allowing him more children friendly options even though he is a Disney adult (I don’t mind paying the adult price for him, I just want him to have something he will eat.) Hopefully they will allow him to have a something similar.

You shouldn't have any trouble. They've given the kids app to actual adults here who have requested it.

I’m dropping a 4:50, 5/4 reservation for 2 this morning if anyone is looking. My FP’s are finally booked and we’re doing this on our arrival day instead. My grandson adores Dopey. I made him a shirt just to wear for this so he better be there! lol

upload_2019-3-4_7-10-4.jpeg

Is Dopey more likely to be there if it is not a party ( Christmas or Halloween ) night? Just a thought?

Does anyone know if Tables in Wonderland is accepted here yet? I know it wasn't immediately after the new experience began,however, I am hoping that it may have been rolled out by now? Anyone know?

Thanks!

Honestly, just keep checking, we snagged a same day reservation with very little difficulty on our last trip.

Does anyone know if Tables in Wonderland is accepted here yet? I know it wasn't immediately after the new experience began,however, I am hoping that it may have been rolled out by now? Anyone know?

Thanks!
Currently it is unconfirmed, as is the via discount, but apparently AP & DVC discounts are confirmed at 10%.

Thanks! I didn't realize there was an AP discount!
Yeah, me either, we are usually on the dining plan, but I find Mouseperks very handy in finding out who has discounts and who doesn't, not just at Disney World, but at Disneyland as well and they even list the unpublished discounts (of which there are a fair number on both coasts).

Thank you! I went onto Mouseperks (I just found out about that - new things everyday!!) and saw the unconfirmed discount there. I have a split stay where the first 2/3 is on a dining plan, but the only reservation I could get is when we're off the plan. So, I am hoping the TiW discount works - and I will be happy to confirm if it does. However, the AP discount is better than nothing:) Thanks again for the update!

You are welcome, it is also handy for comparing discounts, as sometimes AP is better than DVC and vice versa and sometimes Disney Visa is better than both, but as with any unofficial source, take it with a grain of salt and be prepared for it to have changed by the time you go.

Is Dopey more likely to be there if it is not a party ( Christmas or Halloween ) night? Just a thought?
Character dining at this restaurant just started mid December. There were four Christmas parties the week Storybook dining opened. I read many reviews the first week it opened. I didn't see any reviews saying any character was missing, so I'm guessing, no, that should have no effect.

Dopey, Grumpy, Snow White and the Evil Queen are always supposed to be there, but I do believe in December they had some issues as they were just getting started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter