Story Book Dining at Artist Point

NS1983

Earning My Ears
Hi đź‘‹
My family is going to Story Book Dining at Artist Point for the first time. Several YouTube videos I’ve watched say that it is all you care to enjoy and that not only can you order extra appetizers and desserts, but that each person can order multiple entrées. But when I look at the menu, it doesn’t say that anywhere. Does anyone know if that’s true or not?

There are 3 individually plated appetizers per person (brought out in shared format), a choice of one of the listed entrees and 3 individually plated desserts for each person (also a shared format).

They probably would bring you extra of something you particularly enjoy as far as apps or desserts but it’s not an all you care to enjoy experience.

We have eaten there twice. The first time we didn’t know but they will bring you additional appetizers. We found out the second time when we said we loved the soup and our server said “would you like more” and she bought more of everything. Main course is definitely not all you can eat. However I was having the pork shank (delicious) and I saw a plate go by with the popovers that come with the prime rib and I asked if I could get one. I said please if you have to charge me. Well she bought one out for all four of us. They are very accommodating but not an all you can eat. It is very above your usual character meal food and the character interaction is very good. You will enjoy it

There are 3 individually plated appetizers per person (brought out in shared format), a choice of one of the listed entrees and 3 individually plated desserts for each person (also a shared format).

They probably would bring you extra of something you particularly enjoy as far as apps or desserts but it’s not an all you care to enjoy experience.
We are a party of 6. So will they bring 6 plates of appetizers and 6 plates of desserts? Or 6 of each item on one plates? The lazy Susans don’t look big enough for either option.

Just ate there last month. We talked with the server about how much we enjoy the mushroom soup and how we used to get it at Artist Point before it became storybook dining. He got us more of the little soups. He also offered to bring our (grown teens), kids’ appetizers (the teens were enjoying the regular appetizers, so this is probably a pretty standard offering).

Unlike the appetizers, the main entrees are huge. I don’t think any of us finished them, so I doubt they would bring you more.

We are a party of 6. So will they bring 6 plates of appetizers and 6 plates of desserts? Or 6 of each item on one plates? The lazy Susans don’t look big enough for either option.
My recollection is that with a group of 6, they brought us 2 of the three-tiered displays, with 3 of each appetizer on each of the displays.

My recollection is that with a group of 6, they brought us 2 of the three-tiered displays, with 3 of each appetizer on each of the displays.
This was our experience with a party of 7 (one of the plates having 4 of each item, of course). Definitely one of the better character dining experiences I have been to so far.

For those that have eaten at AP, did anyone use the walk up waitlist? I’m staying at WL and while I’ve made reservations, I think my plans have changed so feeling out options.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest