• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

I noticed this and if you register after 5/1 you need to fill it in at registration. It means making it through the short open windows seems much harder to accomplish. This is my first attempt at registering after everything is closed and I much prefer the stress of registration day since at least it is confined to a few hours.
I tried getting into Princess last minute this year (unsuccessfully) and trying to fill out the POT is what cost me I'm sure. I thought about rolling the dice and skipping it and trying to get them to bump me at expo. But instead I continued to try to get all my POT info in and never was fast enough.

I tried getting into Princess last minute this year (unsuccessfully) and trying to fill out the POT is what cost me I'm sure. I thought about rolling the dice and skipping it and trying to get them to bump me at expo. But instead I continued to try to get all my POT info in and never was fast enough.

I am afraid of that but don't want to risk being in the wrong corral. I am prepared to go the charity route if I can't get in myself but I have the page pre-loaded at home and work and just refresh it all day hoping to get lucky before the alerts go out.

I am afraid of that but don't want to risk being in the wrong corral. I am prepared to go the charity route if I can't get in myself but I have the page pre-loaded at home and work and just refresh it all day hoping to get lucky before the alerts go out.
Good luck! I only started trying a couple weeks out from the race and I was ALWAYS in the car driving my kids to school when I would get alerts. Hopefully you will have better luck than me! If you haven't already auto-save all of your info so you only have a few fields to fill out if/when it opens up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter