Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

Hi!
Do you know if people leaving outside of the US will receive also a physical ticket?
I have two friends that live in Mex registered but haven't received the mail or info on the tickets..
Thanks!
Diana
No they dont ship internatinally, theyll need to pick them up from runner relations at the expo.

I am signed up for the wine and dine 10k. I broke my ankle yesterday while in a training run. I am have been researching my options but wanted to ask here, what can I do about the run and my trip? 2 other family members are also signed up to run.

I am signed up for the wine and dine 10k. I broke my ankle yesterday while in a training run. I am have been researching my options but wanted to ask here, what can I do about the run and my trip? 2 other family members are also signed up to run.
Unfortunately, there's not much you can do other than reach out to RunDisney and explain the situation and see if they're willing to do something. There have been some instances where they have refunded some or all of a runner's registration in the form of a Disney gift card when they've been unable to make it. These refunds haven't been consistently offered, and the registration is non-refundable, so if they're willing to do anything, it's a plus. Good luck and sorry to hear about your injury!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest