SR Romeo Offer?

I did this one through QR on 3/8, got credited quickly and got my stuff today. I tried to cancel by phone and got put on hold for over 15 minutes. I sent an email cancelling and complained about the service. I'll let you know if I get it all taken care of by email.

This company seems to be run out of someones home its so disorganized! I am really disapointed in this one. :(

I cancelled awhile ago, AFTER I received the items. (Which my DD6 LOVES). I have not gotten any more charges or shipments. If I did get another shipment, it probably wouldn't bother me a whole lot because DD keeps asking me if there are more Romeo books.
Angela

I got my books in the mail today. The packing slip does have both an email and phone number to call. Has anyone tried to cancel by email?

Can you post the email and phone number? I think in a cleaning rampage, someone threw my packing slip away. I can't find it.

Thanks! I just sent an email (and I'll call if I don't hear back)

They're cute books and I probably would have kept the subscription (I get the Disney ones for my lil cousin) but they're a little too young for my cousin. She's in 1st grade but at a 3rd grade reading level, so I don't think these will hold her interest too long.

I agree they are a little young. I was thinking if they didn't cancel right away it would be fine but they are just too young.

About how long did it take to eventually get the books? I just joined on Sun. and I was wondering how long it will be. The books look cute, and my youngest is 4 so I think this might be something we'll like.;)

I signed up when it was first offered and just got the books last week. I can't remember the date I signed up, but I was credited the 8th. I remember it didn't take long to credit - within a day or 2. Sooo. . within 2 weeks?

I got this just now form my email this afternoon. So looks good so far

I am processing your cancellation now. Your cancellation number is -----.

Nick Slater

Operations manager

Black Dog Books LLC

customercare@romeosworld.net
Home of Romeo's World™

I cancelled by email and received a confirmation yesterday. I also mentioned something about the horrible phone service which they acknowledged and said they are looking into it. Didn't get a confirmation number though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter