SR Romeo Offer?

I did this, was charged .25 on my credit card. I haven't received the credit yet. I also didn't receive any emails... Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, I was kinda wondering the same thing. :confused3

I did it yesterday and was charged the 25 cents.This morning the credit was already in my SR account!

I did this one a couple days ago, very quick and easy! Anyone know how to cancel this one or when?

I wonder why id haven't received credit. My CC was charged in the 4th and posted on the 5th. So far credits have gone though smoothly for me.

I think you have to cancel after the stuff comes in the mail.

I did this one yesterday morning and was credited by early afternoon!:thumbsup2
It said you have to cancel within 5 days. I believe cutomer service number is 866-429-0584.
I hope those cute books and dog arrive before Easter. That would be cute in the basket.

I did this one yesterday morning and was credited by early afternoon!:thumbsup2
It said you have to cancel within 5 days. I believe cutomer service number is 866-429-0584.
I hope those cute books and dog arrive before Easter. That would be cute in the basket.

Cancel within 5 days of ordering or 5 days of receiving the books?

I'm curious, i never recieved a confirmation from this offer so how do i go about cancelling? I have no account # or anything.....Anyone know?

I am assuming when you receive the items in the mail, you can make the decision to cancel. My understanding is that you do not have to return anything. Just call and cancel membership. The # I have for that is 1-866-429-0584. I also have an email of customercare@romeosworld.com. Good luck! When I receive my things in the mail, I will let you know how the cancelling goes.
Angela

can anyone tell me if a confirmation email is sent after signing up and what the title is?

I didn't' receive anything :confused3 I haven't received credit yet either. My CC has been charged the .25

I signed up yesterday but no credit yet, may be one of those that only credits a few times a week. I don't see how they could make you cancel in 5 days when there is no way to get the merchandise to people that fast unless they pay huge shipping bills.

I signed up for this last night under QR and I'm not sure how I'm suppose to confirm sign up since no emial was received any help ???

I got the books today.

I think they are really cute! There are two hardcover books, a thing of stickers and a little romeo stuffed dog. I think my DD will love them.

I signed up for this last night under QR and I'm not sure how I'm suppose to confirm sign up since no emial was received any help ???

Just write that you didn't receive the confirmation in the confirmation box and I will still process it. This is one of the best trial offers for $5 that we ever had.

Oh my gosh! The books arrived today and they fabulous! Nice quality with interactive stickers to put in the front and a cute little dog! What a great offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter