SR Romeo Offer?

Oh my gosh! The books arrived today and they fabulous! Nice quality with interactive stickers to put in the front and a cute little dog! What a great offer!

Well I decided to do this one. Was kind of waiting to see if this was one of those too good to be true ones, but it seems to be working great.

Okay so some people are saying to wait to cancel until after you get the books and others said within 5 days of ordering?? Anyone know the real answer? I ordered on 3/5, but have not gotten the books yet, so do I need to cancel tomorrow or can I wait until I get the books?!!? Thanks!!

I just canceled by using the phone # 1 866 429 0584. I spoke with the operator who took my information. No conformation # or anything. :confused3 Just curious if this is the same for others?

I just canceled by using the phone # 1 866 429 0584. I spoke with the operator who took my information. No conformation # or anything. :confused3 Just curious if this is the same for others?

I got the same thing. The person I spoke with sounded like she had no clue. She took down all of my information--address, phone #, email etc. & said she would forward the message. I honestly thought she was talking to somebody else. I asked if I needed to return anything & she said she didn't know what was involved. I then asked if they would be getting back in touch with me about the cancellation & tell me what I needed to do & she said they should.

I'm really hoping this one doesn't turn into a too good to be true deal. The books & dog are cute, but I don't want to be enrolled long term.

Anybody else called to cancel yet?

Wondering how this offer worked out for everyone??

Wondering if you had to cancel the free preview of the collectibles offer at the same time, or is it automatic. I hate offers where they automatically enroll you in something else.

Just wondering if anyone can elaborate of this piece. Thanks!

I got my books in the mail today. So do I call or e-mail to cancel? Anyone know if it will automatically cancel the other thing?!?

I don't know. I called on Friday & I haven't heard anything different than what I put in my previous post. I'm just hoping that it is all cancelled. If I get anything else from them I'll guess I'll just call them before opening it & then I can do return to sender.

I got an email from my CC today stating the 0.25 was refunded. Does that mean I need to return the books? Anyone else have any information on their cancellations??

I didn't get anything refunded and I also canceled on Friday. I thought the whole cancellation process is really strange:confused3

I just cancelled. Same as above -- they took all of my info and gave no conf. #. I didn't ask about the collectables thing, but since I didn't get anything in the mail yet, I'm not sure?!?

I just cancelled. Same as above -- they took all of my info and gave no conf. #. I didn't ask about the collectables thing, but since I didn't get anything in the mail yet, I'm not sure?!?

Same here. I did ask if I needed to return anything and she sadi "not as far as I know" :confused:

Yup same response I got about returning anything as well. Hmm... well let's hope it is doneand over with. :)

I just cancelled today. No comfirmation number. She said I was cancelled though.... Only 2 more offers to cancel and then I am done with offers for awhile. They have been stressing me out!!!!
Angela

Does anyone have any further info on this one? I just signed up yesterday and from what I read in Terms and conditions it looks like you can cancel anytime and keep the books. Did anyone who called to cancel get charged for the next month or get the collectables? It looked like they sent a notice first before they shipped the collectables, but it wasn't totally clear. Did you have to send the books back? That would be a lot of trouble for a $3 credit.

I would love more info as well. I have not recieve dany books yet and am not sure I should cancel anyway!! STRESS. I just want to get these last offers done, cancelled. and then take a few months break.

I got credit for this one but havent recieved any of the iems! :( i really was hoping id get them to put in DD's easter basket. How long did it take to get the stuff?

I signed up on March 6. No emails, no shipments. My credit card was billed immediately but at least I did receive my $3 credit.

I called customer service (866-429-0584) this afternoon. The girl I was talking to said shipments should be received in 7-10 business days. I told her we were already past that mark. She said it should be there in the next couple of days. (She was very busy eating something and really did not like being disrupted).:rolleyes:

I'll give it a couple more days.
I am hoping for an Easter basket filler also.:sad1:

mine was 3/6 too.. i wonder if there was some kind of glitch that day?

Mine was on March 9 and I also have no books. I will wait and see when you get yours. Have you two canceled already? I was waiting until the books came but I don't want to pay for anything else!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter