SR - new Feb contest posted

I like #2 option as well Tricia.
Yeah! I finally made it to the Big Board leaderboard!:cool1:

Tricia - I like option #2 also, since I'm waiting on a credit from NASCAR.

I'm sorry Sarahs but you're going to have to fight me for the #2 spot - I'm even thinking about overtaking #1. Good Luck!! And I love this contest - it has really gotta my competitive juices flowing!!

Karn :cool2: hehe (sorry I made myself laugh!)

You go Karn!

The fun part is that we all win because look at how much money we're racking up! At this rate I'll be able to convince DH we need to go back to Disney for sure.

I'm curious how many of the top 10 are already supermembers--I'm sure there will be a lot more after this quarter.

Ohhh Sarah - I just looked at the leader board - arghhhhh!! I'm trying - I have never done this many offers. I had a $42 credit from Disney - we're going on a cruise next week and I had some cash saved up in my cabinet. So, When i saw here on the disboards about the 8% back I thought okay - I'll bite. bought a $500 GC from disney. Got $42 at Sunshine and earned disney rewards!!!

but I think I've been out done!! I'm going to retire now!! You go Rebecca!! Where did you come from?!!!!@#@!$$$:confused3

I have had great fun and am now a super member!!:banana: :banana:

Yeah to everyone who gave me great competition!! And to Tricia!! What a great way for you to earn $$$$!!! Thanks. I have had too many glasses of wine and I'm now going to bed. Good night!!

Karn :cheer2: :cheer2:

:wave2:
Ohhh Sarah - I just looked at the leader board - arghhhhh!! I'm trying - I have never done this many offers. I had a $42 credit from Disney - we're going on a cruise next week and I had some cash saved up in my cabinet. So, When i saw here on the disboards about the 8% back I thought okay - I'll bite. bought a $500 GC from disney. Got $42 at Sunshine and earned disney rewards!!!

but I think I've been out done!! I'm going to retire now!! You go Rebecca!! Where did you come from?!!!!@#@!$$$:confused3

I have had great fun and am now a super member!!:banana: :banana:

Yeah to everyone who gave me great competition!! And to Tricia!! What a great way for you to earn $$$$!!! Thanks. I have had too many glasses of wine and I'm now going to bed. Good night!!

Karn :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi Karn,
Rebecca here :wave2:. I had a BIG Disney gc order credit and I've got some in pending too (watch out #1!). When are you cruising? We are going on the 7-day Eastern leaving March 3rd. It's our first cruise ever!!!!
Good night to you too!
Rebecca pooh:

Hi Rebecca
We are cruising on Feb 24th Western - it's our second cruise - we went last year and had such a fabulous time that we rebooked on board. We were going to move it to a later date - but my DH is working in California and I'm in Michigan trying to sell our house - so long story short - we needed a family vacation.

Congratulations on your earnings - I thought I might have a chance but I've given up. Now just to cancel all my trials before we leave.

Have fun on your cruise - I'm sure you'll love it!! :yay:

Karn

Just checked the leader board and #1 has $360. Good night. Must have bought those disney Gift Cards! I was just proud to be #19.

Yeah--#1 & #2 pretty much blew me out of the water with what I have pending. Hopefully there will be another fun contest like this one!

Well so this won't help me in the contest ($360 for #1 - oh my!!!), but my TA (bless her heart!) was able to cancel my June booking and get the $800 or so I've paid already refunded to my Visa, and rebook using my Disney gift cards. Once the refund comes through I can order more gift cards to pay the balance and the credits off those plus what I have in my account already will take care of spending $$. :cool1:

Maybe it will help with a similar contest next month. I have really enjoyed watching this one. I've been in the top 10 once and am currently #13 -- it's so fun to see where I land every day!

$360!!!!! I was happy that I made it to 17 at one time. Yesterday I was at 21, I think. I haven't done any offers in a few days....

Congratualtions to the ones that are in the running!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter