• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Thanks ladies.........I love writing....anything!

MonyK, how lovely for your daughter.....it’s fantastic when they get the recognition they deserve.......sounds like she’ll do well!! And yes, hoping we can meet up!! I’m actually emailing someone right now to finalize a meet with her, and they’re laughing I’m actually making plans.........

Charade, those sauces sound delicious! I adore hot and spicy........and yep, love ghost chilli......but I also like sweet and spicy and I made a gorgeous peach bourbon one once........but, I made that one spicy too as it was homemade........

Chinese was lovely, had planned on takeout but decided to go out albeit a bit early................ate too much though..........my tummy does look ultra swollen now........food baby!!! Maybe even quads actually!!! Oops.........Although I think they’ve started using msg........they never did which is why we always go the extra distance to that restaurant........but slight palpitations........only slight though. It’ll pass. Tom and Kyle love it though.......

Aren’t friends wonderful.........one of mine came over tonight just as I had decided to clean the shelves of the oven........there I was in a nice dress, shoes, make up on, hair done as we had been out........apron over dress with cupcakes and cute little bunnies on it........cleaning oven shelves at the larger sink.........she just looked at me laughed and announced I looked like a total Stepford Wife.......:rotfl:

Heard Tom mumbling in the background that couldn’t be further from the truth.........:thumbsup2

Not sure why before a trip I want to clean and tidy........DS does a good job keeping the place clean. He has my nephew and girlfriend sorry fiancée coming down for a week while we’re away......... his job sends him down this way occasionally, saves them booking a hotel........and extra company for Kyle.........

I do have hand luggage sorted..........::yes::

Charade- those wings sound YUMMY!! I like a little spicy- I go for medium sauce on my wings! I live in the home of the chicken wing- Buffalo- and we do love our wings around here!

Schumi- glad the Chinese was good! mmm- maybe Chinese tomorrow!

Schumi, I only go to this one Chinese place as they do not use MSG. Never have that I can tell. I get a bad heache and cannot move if I get some MSG in my bloodstream. Yum, will get little one to call for pick up soon.

Love wings too, and mildly spicy. Have had some that had my mouth on fire. Did not stop me from eating more. Drank milk after that.

Pizza for lunch, so unless kids hungry, will wait a few more minutes before calling out for chow. chow mein. Ha ha.

Good Wednesday afternoon all :wave2:

1E7503E5-F00F-4318-9E38-CB5B484A1C9B.jpeg

Have been out in the garden today. It has been beautiful........The Mosquitoes told all their friends there was a buffet (me) ...LOL.....didn’t think the little buggers where out yet....surprise.

Lynne coffee was good this morning in my HHN mug....I do enjoy that mug....I think it holds about 2 cups of coffee.

Are you all sorted for your visit with grandkids??? It’s getting close too........I wish we were there at the same time, would have been nice to say hello again........I think it’s 2 years since we met??

Everything is pretty much sorted for the trip. Bought grandson and granddaughter a new piece of luggage each. Needed to upgrade their bags. We like to have plenty of space for shopping finds. I’am so looking forward to this trip with them.

Yes, I think it has been 2 years this September. It would be so nice to see you again and have a chat. You are as lovely a lady in person as you are on the boards here. Maybe our paths will cross this Fall at HHN.

You and Tom will be in my prayers for a safe fun trip to Orlando.

But might be a chalupa dinner at Taco Bell

Mac, I would go for the Bell. I have to admit I do like Taco Bell.

Although I won’t be able to look at a chalupa again without laughing just a little.

Chinese was lovely, had planned on takeout but decided to go out albeit a bit early................ate too much though..........my tummy does look ultra swollen now........food baby!!! Maybe even quads actually!!!

LOL.........I’am planning on a Voodoo donut pregnancy for sure ::yes:: ....I don’t eat a lot of sweets, but I’am going to make an exception after seeing your pics and pattyw’s pics.

Monyk congratulations to your daughter on her award for writing. It so nice to have a writer in the family.

Was thinking of all the pet moms on the Sans here

Happy early pet mom Mother’s Day

C3D4BD5B-0A88-485E-80E6-763CD93D658C.jpeg

~ Very much looking forward to it! Hubby is a big believe in work hard/ play hard. I am feeling it is definitely time for a bit of playing!

Great motto.......have a fun, trip.

I am also an over packer. The few times I didn’t over pack for a trip I ended up having to buy extra clothes.

Always nice to have a few options to choose from in the suitcase.......

Had a great Birthday dinner! Ate a little light tonight- went with a grilled caesar salad with a skewer of sweet chili shrimp!

Happy early pet mom Mother’s Day

Thanks!! I love all the minion memes! and this one is so sweet!

Have a great night everyone!

Guess we did things a little backwards this week. Out running several last minute errands and hubby decided to stop for the tacos (and a margarita) for dinner tonight. Maybe the BLTs can be for tomorrow, lol.

Schumi ~ We do enjoy the drive, I just wish it was maybe 2 hours closer. Safe travels!! Hopefully we will run into you guys next week.

MonyK ~ I used to be much better about not overpacking, but now every time I ask hubby which shoes, he always replies “Just pack them all.” I guess I have just started taking his advice. Very cool on your daughter’s project!!

Robo ~ I am a firm believer that coffee tastes better in a mug from Universal. And the bigger the cup, the better! I had mine in my minions cup this morning.

Good Wednesday afternoon all :wave2:

View attachment 321578

Everything is pretty much sorted for the trip. Bought grandson and granddaughter a new piece of luggage each. Needed to upgrade their bags. We like to have plenty of space for shopping finds. I’am so looking forward to this trip with them.

Yes, I think it has been 2 years this September. It would be so nice to see you again and have a chat. You are as lovely a lady in person as you are on the boards here. Maybe our paths will cross this Fall at HHN.

You and Tom will be in my prayers for a safe fun trip to Orlando.

Glad you’re all sorted for trip........yep, space for shopping is always a good thing!!!

I thought it was 2 years......but you know how time flies I wasn’t sure.........oh thank you......you are very kind......and right back at you.........and thanks for the good wishes for a safe flight.......thoughts like that are always welcome :hug:

No chalupas for me tonight

Did a bbq place in town

BBQ rib dinner
Food coma.....

Two of us in food comas........lol.........I love bbq food!!!! All the talk from Charade about sauces and I can imagine the food you had........lush!!!!

Guess we did things a little backwards this week. Out running several last minute errands and hubby decided to stop for the tacos (and a margarita) for dinner tonight. Maybe the BLTs can be for tomorrow, lol.

Schumi ~ We do enjoy the drive, I just wish it was maybe 2 hours closer. Safe travels!! Hopefully we will run into you guys next week.

MonyK ~ I used to be much better about not overpacking, but now every time I ask hubby which shoes, he always replies “Just pack them all.” I guess I have just started taking his advice. Very cool on your daughter’s project!!

Robo ~ I am a firm believer that coffee tastes better in a mug from Universal. And the bigger the cup, the better! I had mine in my minions cup this morning.

You’re there next week too!!! How’d I miss that!

I’ll be logging on now and again.........have not a lot of park plans this time, more schmoozing around to various places.........well, that’s the “plan”.........those parks are hard to resist :thumbsup2

If you see us......give me a shout, would love to say hello in person...........:wave2:

Well, we slept quite well last night which is surprising..........did wake at 3am and struggle to get back over......but it was raining so the sounds of that must have been soothing and I eventually fell over........

Did manage to get packed.........although I seem to have a lot of spare space in the cases..........keep thinking.....what have I not packed!!!

DS just left for work 20 minutes ago.......:sad: he knows his mum.........got plenty of hugs and instructed to have fun!!! Will Skype him whenever we can.......including tonight.......lol.......he’ll be fine.......

So, couple of hours till we leave.........it’s a little grey outside but rain has stopped at least.......the drive up to Manchester Airport and The Radisson should be easy........hopefully.

Bacon sandwiches and a big mug of tea coming up soon.........

See youse all soon...........:wave2:

You’re there next week too!!! How’d I miss that!

I’ll be logging on now and again.........have not a lot of park plans this time, more schmoozing around to various places.........well, that’s the “plan”.........those parks are hard to resist :thumbsup2

If you see us......give me a shout, would love to say hello in person...........:wave2:

We will be there a full week and do plan on spending some time at SF. I have to make it over to the Strong Water Tavern this time. I cannot image being that close to the parks and being able to resist them. Space in the suitcase means lots of shopping, right??? Have a safe flight!

Yay! Schumi should be on her way soon, if not already now. Safe travels, quick flight, and beautiful weather thoughts sent.

And a wahoo for all the possible DISmeets next week. May is a homie fun month.

Eh, DH got me up at 3:30 this morning. He wasn't feeling great, so I was up too. Apparently, when he left at 5am, I was watching the news with my eyes closed. Oops, left 20 minutes later than I wanted to.

Thus, stop at coffee place, coffee already drank, and now onto tea.

Beautiful bight sunlight this morning. More clouds and maybe some rain today, but hey, still trying to see 80 by this afternoon. And boo, now they are saying a cold front will arrive Mother's Day. Snifff, 67 is the high. I hope they are wrong. 90 sounded like a better number. LOL

With that, upload_2018-5-10_7-5-22.jpeg oh yeah,
images
and for Schumi
images
::yes::

upload_2018-5-10_7-8-34.png

Just popping in to wish Carole and everyone else traveling to the darkside this week bon voyage...time to get to work :drive:

Have a wonderful day homies :flower1:

Morning everyone :wave2:

B22D1FCC-C2F0-44F9-9B9B-344434638C50.jpeg

A383F7AA-587E-400F-8732-193A6B5421F7.jpeg

1B8891A0-6ADD-4506-AA28-C65EEC1F8245.jpeg

Happy trails to Schumi and her hubby

82A89260-38B3-491B-8753-A9BA5168C13C.jpeg

Enjoyed a lovely pizza dinner yesterday evening with son, daughter in law and grandbabies. Pizzas were delicious and the best cheese bread and salad. Good food and always treasure time with family.

Doctors appt this morning then out to see if I can find a few flowers for the garden. Have a great Thursday everyone.

Good morning all!!

Maybe the BLTs can be for tomorrow, lol.

Enjoy! Love BLT's!

See youse all soon...........:wave2:

:wave: Have a great trip!

We will be there a full week and do plan on spending some time at SF
:wave: Have a great trip!

And boo, now they are saying a cold front will arrive Mother's Day. Snifff, 67 is the high. I hope they are wrong. 90 sounded like a better number. LOL

Cold front is moving in here too!! Only 60's for us!! Yesterday it was 84 here! At one point we were warmer than Orlando!!

time to get to work

Have a good day!

Good food and always treasure time with family.

Yes!! Family makes any dinner extra special!!

images

Patty, Robo, Tink, and Mac, hope your coffee is hot and lots of it.

My phone just said this afternoon we are in a Severe Storm Watch from 3pm to 6pm. :umbrella: Oh joy, I hope not a wet and rock and rolling ride home.

images
I need more tea. ::yes::

Sitting here at work counting the minutes until lunchtime. I also need to think of something quick for supper tonight. B is staying after school for theater auditions. I have no idea how long that will take. Then she has to be at ballet at 7:00.

For anyone interested in the wings, the place I went to is a chain that seems to be mostly in North Carolina. https://eastcoastwings.com/
They also have locations in SC, PA, TN, TX, and even one in Orlando.

I am so envious of everyone taking trips right now. I really want to get away. I am trying to find something for B and I to do on the last day of school. I am considering Busch Gardens even though it is about a 3 hour drive.

Hope you found lunch Charade. Just finished mine. Walk before eating was very light rain to start, then rain by the time I finished. Was going to put up the umbrella, but rain was not that hard coming down, and it was warm enough, but almost wanted a jacket. The sky is a steel gray, so I don't think we are done with the rain. The Watch said, high winds, thunderstorms, and hail. Yeah, this better just be the fringe rain.

Peppy, now, iced coffee, large went with lunch. Was thirsty on this Thursday, I guess.

Birds are quiet. Yep, storms are a comin'

And a funny quote from my cat calendar (and yes, I have 2, a cat and a dog page a day calendar) "Way down deep, we're all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them." by Jim Davis. Sound like any of you homie cat owners? This is my cousin's raggie. (Rag Doll).
32207549_626780547668595_7566662310220005376_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter