Something About Nothing ... #12

Eh, I tend to go for a quesadilla, then maybe a taco. Hmm, maybe a Bell run for dinner tonight.

Happy packing Schumi. I too, am a fast packer.

Charade, hope your headache is no longer. Busy is not a bad thing at work, as tends to make the day go faster.

The sun is out, I wish I was too. Oh well. Soon enough.

Hope you're feeling better now!

Charade, hope your headache is no longer. Busy is not a bad thing at work, as tends to make the day go faster.

Thanks y’all. The headache is gone now. I took some Excedrin migraine formula. I don’t actually get migraines, But I occasionally get really bad headaches (usually when I get overheated), and the Excedrin really helps.

I’m sitting in the car waiting to get B from school then it’s off to music lessons. I also need to make a quick stop at the library to pick up a couple of movies. I’m trying to catch up on the Marvel movies. This week will be Thor.

Lynne ~ Yep. We have fallen into a pretty consistent May & Dec trip schedule. We like to get in and get back out before schools let out. I suggested BLTs for dinner last night, too. Somehow we ended up with salads. May have to try to BLTs tonight. Sounds yummy.

Patty ~ Glad you had a nice trip. Enjoy the tulips! They are my favorite. I only got to enjoy a few of mine this year before the crazy weather killed them.

Schumi ~ I always end up being a last minute packer, too. Even when I plan on planning better, lol. And yes, a girl needs a good choice of clothing! Luckily, we drive and my hubby is very supportive of me overpacking as long as it fits in the car.

Mac ~ Very much looking forward to it! Hubby is a big believe in work hard/ play hard. I am feeling it is definitely time for a bit of playing!

Charade ~ Glad your headache has eased!

Evening Sans family :wave:

I don’t like taco’s.......but I like that word, I have been known to tell folks to go stick something up their chalupas......lol..............chimichanga is another word I like

Ok......that's a hoot......sounds a bit less threatening and very funny :hyper:

images
Yep, a Wednesday,
images
nope, the camel is not hiding. It's the middle of this work week, and the camel reminds us to get over the hump, and the week-end will arrive in 2 more days.

Hope all the homies had a lovely evening. Little one had shorts and a T shirt on, and took a jacket. Jacket sat in the car. Older one was also in shorts and a T shirt, but was still hot, so no jacket for him. Mom, why are you wearing pants? Yeah, but no jacket, short sleeve shirt for me. It was 65 out. The run to Taco Bell included little one getting two tank tops and shorts, as that Taco Bell is in a strip mall. Of course, neither older one or I found anything we wanted in the other stores in that mall.

With that, it's now a wonderful, sunny start to this awesome of a day. 53 out, but 80 or 82 this afternoon. I'll take this every day. No need for a jacket, and enjoying our weather streak this week. Momma's going to see 90 this week-end. Oh yeah, bring it on. Trying to talk the kids into breakfast with the zoo animals on Sunday, but neither wants the early time slot. Then family dinner for moms. That makes a nice week-end schedule for me.

So, homies, it's a Wednesday. Work up a sweat, and have a drink or two, and have an awesome day.

With that, tea is needed, with a cup of ice on the ready.

Later homies. --- Buckeev, looking at you - - pictures are always liked. Schumi -- safe travels, and House, getting this much closer!

Schumi, Robo, Mac, Tink, Charade, and any other homie, Good Morning. Hope the coffee is hot.

Happy Hump day all!! Lynne- glad you're weather is so nice! Stunning day here as well! Sun & 80!! Makes a Wednesday more bearable!

images

Enjoyed my Taco Bell chalupa last night! Tonight we are celebrating my son's fiancee's B-Day with dinner out. Good thing as I still haven't gone to the grocery store after our trip so our fridge is pretty empty!

Lynne ~ Yep. We have fallen into a pretty consistent May & Dec trip schedule. We like to get in and get back out before schools let out. I suggested BLTs for dinner last night, too. Somehow we ended up with salads. May have to try to BLTs tonight. Sounds yummy.

Patty ~ Glad you had a nice trip. Enjoy the tulips! They are my favorite. I only got to enjoy a few of mine this year before the crazy weather killed them.

Schumi ~ I always end up being a last minute packer, too. Even when I plan on planning better, lol. And yes, a girl needs a good choice of clothing! Luckily, we drive and my hubby is very supportive of me overpacking as long as it fits in the car.

Mac ~ Very much looking forward to it! Hubby is a big believe in work hard/ play hard. I am feeling it is definitely time for a bit of playing!

Charade ~ Glad your headache has eased!

Oh I adore a BLT!!! Hope you enjoy them if you do have them..........yep, I’m an overpacker and a proud one too........girls gotta have a choice of clothes.......how lovely being able to drive though!!!!

I agree playtime is good!!!!

Evening Sans family :wave:

Ok......that's a hoot......sounds a bit less threatening and very funny :hyper:

Lol.........oh I’m never threatening, I’m a pussycat :scratchin.........only say things like that to friends and family who who know me well........::yes:: I’m a big believer in being nice............till someone isn’t nice first..........:thumbsup2

Are you all sorted for your visit with grandkids??? It’s getting close too........I wish we were there at the same time, would have been nice to say hello again........I think it’s 2 years since we met??

So, suitcases are open in one of the spare rooms.........that’s about it so far...........will pack tomorrow morning......Kyle leaves at 6.45am........so will do it after we’ve had breakfast as we have plenty of time. Don’t really need to leave till mid morning........but we do like to get there for around lunchtime.........

Having Chinese tonight.......no cooking.........

Have a great Wednesday...........

Janet.........:wave2: Safe travels home tomorrow..........:goodvibes

Good thing I read here
BLT will be dinner tonight!

Another day in the mid 80’s here and no need to spend hours in the kitchen

But might be a chalupa dinner at Taco Bell

Having some work done in the house at 4ish and if it takes longer than expected, it will be ‘a run for the border’ ...

Take care homies and have a fun day

pattyw, just saw you posted before me
:coffee:

We always look forward to Schumi taking a trip as we get to read all about it once she returns back home

She should be a writer
She’s good!

Hmm. Chinese. That may be our dinner tonight too. Taco Bell yesterday, and BLTs the day before.

And yum, always looking forward to a Schumi trip report. Very well written and enjoyable every one.

We always look forward to Schumi taking a trip as we get to read all about it once she returns back home
Right? Hoping to get to meet the writer in person next week:)
Ok......that's a hoot......sounds a bit less threatening and very funny
I need to adopt that too LOL

Had chinese last night-farewell dinner for a former coworker (last job). Brought home a bunch of leftovers, middle had dinner off it. Have no idea on dinner tonight-have to stop to pick up a few things at store tonight so may just grab things there-hubs has meeting, middle has her band concert tonight, soccer tomorrow, makeup soccer game on Friday ,and middle has to be at graduation ceremony-(the band plays for the ceremony for the HS). Soccer saturday, then maybe a day trip to Lake Sunday to see MiL-hubs has been by to see her a couple times, but he thinks she is feeling down for some reason. I'm up for a trip as maybe we can also get some summer clothes shopping done at outlets.

@houseofthrees I try to not over pack, but it is the one good thing about driving-able to take extra stuff. Especially in June when we move between 3 locations!

Some rain this am, but will need to water garden again tomorrow if we don't get more.

Middle kid is my writer-her English group project was to write a parody play based on Midsummer's Night dream. She ended up doing most of writing, editing (and as it turned out-directing when they practiced and performed it). Her teacher entered it into a Language arts contest and they won first place! Her group decided middle should have the ribbon and write up. She is so good at writing and I hope she ends up going into a field that utilizes her talents...

@Charade67 Excedrin migraine is my go to when bad headache sets in-think it staves off a full blown migraine.

I see @Lynne G camels but are we sure it is only Wednesday??

Monyk- Congratulations to your daughter!! She is very talented!! Have a great trip! We'll be doing a lot of moving as well this summer! One kid back from Orlando and the other to Ft. Lauderdale!!

We ended up not eating the salmon pasta last night. Instead we went to the new wing place that just opened. The wings we had were really good. They have over 50 sauce flavors. B had a basic bbq, dh had Apple bourbon, and I had honey garlic. They also have 8 heat levels ranging from virgin (no pepper) to insanity (ghost pepper). I’m a wimp and just had mild sauce.

I think I am the only member of my family that will eat a BLT. I used to make them for breakfast sometimes.

I am also an over packer. The few times I didn’t over pack for a trip I ended up having to buy extra clothes.

Patty - Happy birthday to your son’s fiancée.

MonyK - Your schedule sounds similar to mine. Just substitute dance for soccer. B has her last band concert of the year on Tuesday and has to play for graduation on the 25th.

Almost time to leave work. I woke up at 3:00 this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep. I’m going to try to take a short nap when I get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter