Something About Nothing ... #12

More surgery keisha??

Plenty good wishes for that........and how cute is your gd..........:wave2:

schumi, we'll hold off on the cat pictures.
i'm a cat person and do know quite a few that are not cat peeps.

maybe we can pull up pictures of goldfish..

but i would think buckeev would have a pick of a fishing rod then.......lol
wait, it's crab he likes not goldie fish.....

:hug: for all of the four footed babies.
it's always a tough time when they are not well or you have suffered a great loss from them passing

and like schumi asked, more surgery keisha !!
oh my......

hope to get an update on Mrs Bluer today.
hope she gets good meds to ease the pain and discomfort.

off to the grocery store and bank now.

image.jpg
Belle thinking of you as you love your furry buddy to the next side. And to all that have walked that walk before. Peace

Hi :wave:

I'm back from the beach and playing catchup today...we had a great time in spite of the sunburn and some bad crab cakes...never trust a restaurant that keeps their patrons in the dark..I'd eaten half of my crab before I realized it was burned on one side and raw on the other:sick: they made me a new one but by then I was done in...bad thing was they didn't offer to take it off the bill as any decent place would...not even an offer of free desert....never again even though the rest of the meal was good up to that point. My stomach was queasy all night ...not fun.

Sending good luck to Robbie and mrsB ...hope everything goes well for you both.

:hug: to belle...I lost my fur buddy Chewy earlier this year....it's never easy...just try to remember the good times and memories you have and hug him while you can.

Lynne...like Mac said party::bday::cake: if it's your birthday...hope you get everything you wish for.

Carole...it's hard to come back from such a wonderful place but I know your boys will be happy you're back.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :flower1:

Thanks Mac and Tink for the birthday wishes. Having a great day, and cannot believe I am starting another decade. Time does fly by. Took today off, as I usually do for my birthday. Mom reminds me of how hot it was when I was born. Yeah, well, my DD paid me back for that, she's celebrating her birth in 8 more days.

Keisha, hope whatever surgery is coming up is minor and you will get through it with ease.

Schumi, glad to hear the Mum visit went so well, but I am sure your boys will be more than happy to see you home.

Bluer, take good care of the Mrs., I hope she is resting comfortably at home.

RAPStar, let us know, but I hope you are stellar at your interview.

Ok, I officially hate to type on my iPad and I hate it's autocorrect and suggestions.

lynne - oops!
birthday-cat1.jpg

tink - yuck!

I've been putting off medical stuff for years. you know how it is, go to a doctor for one thing and they find enough crap to knock u off your feet.
CLf_EuSWgAAlHNr.jpg

Yep, DW is home for a while now. Went and dropped of a script for tramadol. Then went to work for 1 hour to finish some things then picked up the script. Got home and ordered pizza and picked it up. DW complaining that the meds aren't doing crap. So out comes some of my oxycodone for my back. Hope she settles in with some of that good stuff.

Sorry I did not go back but I see belle lost a pet? Well hugs to belle as furry loved ones are just like losing a family member.

thanks for the heads up bluer and letting us know she is home.

tramadol in my opinion is like taking two tylenols.

never did a thing for me ever.
and they call it a pain pill..........hmrumpf.....

i like your dinner menu.
no clean up afterwards.

:hug: to mrs bluer and hope you get relief and sleep tonight..

Lynne, this one's for you......happy birthday!!!

keisha....2 hours from a Tim Hortons? I don't think I'd survive. I can walk to one from our house....and there's 7 more in our little city of (population 55,000). The Kcups are a good second choice, but there's nothing like drinking that creamy hot wonderfulness from a brown paper cup!

Bluer, glad to hear your DW's surgery is over. Hope she's back in good health soon.

shumi, you're allergic to cats? That would bite (the allergy, not the cat :rotfl2:). My SIL has a hairless one (one of her kids is allergic) but OMG, its hideous looking.

Hehe thanks Gina and Keisha. Best birthday, water ice with the kids for dessert. It was just a great summer way to end the night.

Hope Mrs. Bluer finds some pain relief and gets a good night sleep. Take it easy!

I'll keep the light on for you all! Mac, don't stay up too late.

Keisha, have fun with GD. Lucky kid.

Morning everyone. I must be the first one up!

House cleaning and laundry are my morning to-do's. We take my mom shopping (groceries and Walmart) every Saturday afternoon, then out for dinner once we're done. Its the weekly routine, never changes. Just call me exciting :rolleyes2 .

Robo....that birthday cake cat is breathtakingly beautiful. We had a pure white persian growing up, and the pic looks just like her. Gorgeous.

Gorgeous, sunshiny, perfectly warm day here today. A great day for hanging laundry on the line!

Hope ya'll have a good one, whatever you're up to :) .

Thanks Robo. Cute cat.

Hehe, time for some other animals to mix with the minions for pictures of the day.

Me too Gina, made DH put new line up in the backyard, and first load is in the washer. Hoping for some free drying today. Sunny stsrt to the day.

Morning all :yay:

It's sunny here this morning and the temps are slightly cooler. Shopping today then off to see a car show my sister and her hubby are participating in.:car:

Have a great day everyone. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter