• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Wow! I'm gone for a couple of days and you all up and move the house! I guess I'm stuck with the broom closet!

Happy belated Bday Mac! I just crossed over the big 40 threshold last week....

Sounds like everyone is doing good, too much to quote!

Keisha - we had a service man out 6 times to fix our washing machine. I feel your pain! It got to be a bit comical but I didn't have to spend a dime and my wife is happy so....whatever.

Bluer - come back! There is not enough testosterone in the SAN thread lately! lol

Lol, I just thought the same thing. Been really busy this week with little time and see the house moved. Just give me a spot somewhere here, even if it's the couch.

And happy belated to Mac!!!

thank you boys......

yaa, our boys are back.....
was about to shoot up the flares...

yea, moving to this #12 wasn't my idea....
you know how much i hate to clean and organize my house at home, so making a new one here was another job on my list.

bluer, keep us posted tomorrow on how Mrs Bluer's surgery goes.

Did someone mention frizzy hair? Up until last summer I had frizzy hair even at home on humid days. I tried a bunch of new to me products and thought, until our late November/early December trip to US/IoA and WDW, that I finally had it under control. .

At RPR I couldn't make it to CityWalk before it poofed out and at CBR I couldn't make it to the bus stop before it poofed out.

5f93246017988ce67250809b7f635195.jpg

Queue the music...

..."Return to sender, Address Unknown....
No such number. No such ZONE!"

I felt like a Hommie Zombie....without a HOME! Or the guy that showed up TODAY for the start of the D23 EXPO. TODAY.

Happy belated 29th Mac....Sorry I missed it...(I was LOCKED OUTTA MY S.A.N house).

GINA BB..."feeling left out of the S.A.N. Threads..."... Silly Gurl.

Me and Gina are Dis Transportation Buds...we both know that Alamo, Budget...the WHoLE lot of those folks have it in for us!

Anywho....I haven't forgotten the rest of my "Crab Cake Reviews", just crazy dealings with psycho customers lately. Everybody wants their shirts. Yesterday!....They be acting like school is about to start or something!

thank you boys......

yaa, our boys are back.....
was about to shoot up the flares...

yea, moving to this #12 wasn't my idea....
you know how much i hate to clean and organize my house at home, so making a new one here was another job on my list.

bluer, keep us posted tomorrow on how Mrs Bluer's surgery goes.

Will do, she is scheduled for 1:50 pm but has to be there at around noon. We decided to get it done before HHN for all the walking.

Me and Gina are Dis Transportation Buds...we both know that Alamo, Budget...the WHoLE lot of those folks have it in for us!!

Ahhhh, the transportation board. aka home of the search-challenged:duck:. I have to pause to think what my kids' phone numbers are (thank God for speed dial) but the hot rental codes/coupons are emblazoned in my mind..to channel the old, unofficial motto of the board - there is no pixie dust on the transportation board. :laughing:

Belle - lololol what species is that - a wabbit?

bluer - best wishes for the mrs.

Gina perhaps we will have to start a frizz fraternity. .:scared1: On my outing today I decided to let the hair go natural. It was very freeing.

Marcemi hope your blisters are healing.

Ky07 hope this Thursday finds you happy and well.

Belle love the friz pictures they are cute.

Keisha cute that you told Schumi about Micheal Myers under the bed. My older sister always told me there were monsters under the bed when we were little. She said if we let our feet hang over the bed they would bite them off. To this day I will not hang my feet off the side of the bed. LOL :scared:

Worfiedoddles nice to meet a new homie. :welcome: Back.

Had a great day taking a trip back in time at this small town we went to today.

buckeev, elvis in 1962.......

my maternal unit loved that man.......

keisha, good ole transportation board, i do go there too
its the only forum that educates me by pm's.

bluer, don't forget to let us know how the Mrs is after surgery tomorrow.

You're all just thinking about the frizzies wrong:

View attachment 118368

how's the feet today marcie?

blisters better?

didn't you say a month back when you meet up with keisha something about foot surgery or something about your foot injury?

i'm so into the frizzy hair conversation i can't remember the feet story we had before.

now when it comes to Bluer, he has no issues with humidity and frizzy hair.
lucky dude.

Yes bluer, keep us informed! Thoughts going out to the bluer crew!

Hi, all. Been a while, lol. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Flying out to Tampa Tuesday to interview for the Disney reservation center there. Cross your fingers for me and send me pixie dust, or mummy dust, all dust and good vibes are welcome. Hopefully I'll be back with good news soon (knock on wood)

Hi, all. Been a while, lol. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Flying out to Tampa Tuesday to interview for the Disney reservation center there. Cross your fingers for me and send me pixie dust, or mummy dust, all dust and good vibes are welcome. Hopefully I'll be back with good news soon (knock on wood)

will do all of that and sing you a song with a banjo on my knee.

so you are thinking of moving out of Texas and to Florida?

going from one hot climate to another but the other has theme parks near by.
not a bad choice.

glad you stopped in to your old home here Andy aka Robbie.
wish you the best on your interview.

btw, like the cat on your shoulder avatar.
and you went back to having whiskers again.

not can cat food Whiskers but the fur on your face.

it is light turning off time.

make sure the batteries in your flashlights are working.

don't want anyone to trip and fall inside the new house

images

Here's wishing Mrs. Bluer's surgery goes well today. Good thoughts your way.

Wet start to today, with a teen who is still not happy to be an early riser. Time for a strong cup of ice tea!

And yeah, so humid I feel like chia pet. Rain is heading out to sea, so I am hoping for a beautiful, lower humidity afternoon.

Have a great day all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter