Something About Nothing ... #12

The winds of change. Well, hopefully, but not for the better, the temps will continue to fall, until around freezing by Monday. Light rain and 40 mph winds to deal with today. Soggy is the word for today as well. No sunshine again. But tomorrow, they're promising all day sun. It will be about time. We'll all go blind, as it's been gray for days now.

th
So have a taco today, it's Tuesday. Have a good day homies!

Soggy is a very descriptive word for weather at times Lynne........yep, our beautiful sunshine soon disappeared today and it went soggy..........just grey and damp.

I'm so ready for some warmer weather! Will have a while to wait though.........

Think I may head to bed soon.........early night all round for us I think tonight..........nothing on tv, so we're listening to music and reading a book as well as on iPad..........

I need the summer!

Not to rub it in Carole...it's predicted to be in the 70's here tomorrow...but back to freezing for the weekend. I'll take the heat for a day :sunny: and enjoy it while I can.

Not to rub it in Carole...it's predicted to be in the 70's here tomorrow...but back to freezing for the weekend. I'll take the heat for a day :sunny: and enjoy it while I can.

Awww Vicki.......glad you're getting some nice weather........even if it is for one day!

We are 2C right now........34f........not much warmer tomorrow........still, I have a fabulous heating system and don't need to go out tomorrow..........but, enjoy your day of sunshine..........

When does your weather become more or less permanently nice! I'd love that kind of heat during our summers.......

I may jump on a plane to one of mac's spare bedrooms by then for some heat!

We can have nice weather in April or awful.........I remember driving up to Scotland one April and we had heavy snow....roads were fine, but still deep on the hills. Very mixed.

Had a great sleep last night! Ready to start the day.........lemon tea first though.......I wish I could grow a lemon tree as we go through loads of them every week!

your-pic-1024_219890k.jpg
- Keisha asked, and lo and behold, there is Depp on a camel. So Keisha, hello - it's Wednesday, and you know what that means.... Hump Day indeed.

Yay, Schumi's feeling peppy and enjoyed her tea. We like lemons too. Use them in tea and soda. Little one likes to eat them like an orange. So, we too always seem to have some around.

Only a few showers today, but we're already at 40, so milder day, before the cold comes back. And the horizon is golden. Still too many clouds to see the sun, but just the lovely golden horizon is saying we're going to be enjoying this last Wednesday in January.

Good morning.

I have 2 lemon trees in pots and one key lime. They are very easy to grow indoors and I move them outside when the weather warms up. So far I've picked 3 off one tree so it's not enough to support my lemon habit but I enjoy growing them. The key lime is now loaded with blooms and fruit so I see a pie and margaritas in my future.

Hope everyone has a happy hump day :flower1:

I'm sitting in a recliner in my living room right now

Need another cup of coffee but can't get up as two cats on my legs sleeeping

Someone needs to come to my house and pour me another cup of ☕

:coffee: wish I could Mac. Bet those cats are the best blanket.

We see the sun. Maybe not all the time, but there's breaks in the clouds. Yay!

Thanks all, patient still doing tests but I'm determined to be optimistic if it kilz me lol

Pixie and mummy dust for Keisha's hospitalized family member. Hope all will be well and home soon. pixiedust:

Well, it was a fun drive home. Branches and trash flying around in the street, as well as lots of water. Hydroplane anyone? Winds are lessening, but boy was it noisy til way past dusk.

Now just chilling. And don't feel too bad on the football front. Our birds haven't been to the dance, let alone the play offs, for some time.

View attachment 216893

Wow, that's scary stuff. Do u have AW or 4WD? What's the current thot on the nor'easter. Hope we can skirt that mess on Sunday.

Glad y'all homeez are OK after the crazy blows! So sad about those who were killed. Prayers to those families as well.

Keisha...'Nuff with the illnesses! You've paid your share for quite some time!!! Hope the get back to healthy status pronto! (As for the Steelers...that stunk! I thought I was watching my lowly Texans again!!!)

I haven't accomplished nuttin' this week...I better get motivated!!!

Seriously, it was so ugly. Poorly coached, No life or passion, Poorly coached, grand-standing players, poorly coached. No idea why he Rooneys are so invested in Tomlin. Many of us wouldn't shed a tear if Antonio brown gets his walking papers. We're not big on prima donnas here. Speaking of...Big Ben's feathers are ruffled, threatening to take his ball and go home...don't let the door hit you in your **** you dumb lug.

Love my steelers but not afraid to call them as I sees them, same with my spawn lol

your-pic-1024_219890k.jpg
- Keisha asked, and lo and behold, there is Depp on a camel. So Keisha, hello - it's Wednesday, and you know what that means.... Hump Day indeed.

Yay, Schumi's feeling peppy and enjoyed her tea. We like lemons too. Use them in tea and soda. Little one likes to eat them like an orange. So, we too always seem to have some around.

Only a few showers today, but we're already at 40, so milder day, before the cold comes back. And the horizon is golden. Still too many clouds to see the sun, but just the lovely golden horizon is saying we're going to be enjoying this last Wednesday in January.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am dying hahahaha

ooh Tink, key lime pie order please.

Keisha, sending more pixie and mummy dust that tests come back saying all is good. Well wishes sent too. Yep, I have an AWD. It does pretty good in bad weather. Kid makes fun of my smaller tires, the tires are slightly larger, and look larger, on his/my old car. Nor'easter is long gone now. They tend to be fast moving up the coast, I think it dumped snow in New England area yesterday. We were actually too warm, just about 2 inches of rain fell from the rain Sunday night through Monday night. This sun toady will surely dry up quite a bit.

So bright out right now, walk at lunch scheduled, and I'm ready. So nice to just be sunny day, even if only one day this week.

The thought of a quick spring trip is getting larger. Maybe just a little one and me. Have to see what SW does with airfare, oh, and AP rates.

Good afternoon Tink, Keisha, Schumi, Mac, Lynne and all rest of Sans family :wave:At my favorite place (Universal). Sun is warm and it is supposed to be 80 today. Nothing wrong with cool nights and warm days.
Having lunch at Mytho's. I truely feel spoiled. Mac, there is something to be said about vacationing alone. Get up when you want, go to bed when you want, eat when you want. Oh and shop when you want.

Beach pool is closed at Portofino for a bit of refurbishment. Did not get a timeline when it would be open again. Hopefully this weekend as it is the big Potter weekend.

Mytho's not busy at all. It's usually packed when I'am here in May with grandbabies.

Keisha sending :hug: and prayers for your family health needs.

Sending some Florida sunshine to the Sans family.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.
IMG_7461.JPG
Had gnocchi for lunch. It was yummy.

Wow. Kong is busy. Even Express pass area of line.
Express line was walk on in September.

Last edited:
Glad you are enjoying the dark side Robo. Lunch looked yum. Funny, when I was going in October, sometimes the Kong express line was longer than I thought, and sometimes it moved really fast. I guess it depends on time of day too.

Good morning.

I have 2 lemon trees in pots and one key lime. They are very easy to grow indoors and I move them outside when the weather warms up. So far I've picked 3 off one tree so it's not enough to support my lemon habit but I enjoy growing them. The key lime is now loaded with blooms and fruit so I see a pie and margaritas in my future.

Hope everyone has a happy hump day :flower1:

Warm weather and lemon trees!!!! Officially jealous tink...........::yes::

Getting the room ready.....!!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Robo.........enjoy that trip of solitude.........wow on the Kong line......yes, we walked my straight on in September too..............

Lynne get that trip booked! :thumbsup2

It is freezing outside tonight! Down to below zero tomorrow morning.........won't be going out till later in the day......

Enjoy rest of your day......:wave2:

back home for a bit then off on errands again in one hour.

i thought life was to go slower when you quit the workforce.
somebody did not send me the memo.....

tink, fine weather today at 67 but temps will be dropping at sundown.

still watching weather for the trip and think it will stay cool for most of my time in orlando

Robo, you are a doll to drop in on your vacation to let us know how your vacation is going!
yes, that is the one delight in solo trips.
do what you want, eat when you want, etc....
no rushing and make decisions while there in the parks.

i do like to do the parks or go with others when it is possible but most of my trips are solo..

(seems like i pay for everything when one of my sons goes with me...lol)

since i usually have long stays on site, i have the pleasure of sleeping in and starting my park day before noon if i wish.
do sections of the parks, go to city walk for lunch, see shows and just take my time wandering around...
i do have it nice as there are trips when others are going and get to meet up and spend some days with other homies.
best of both worlds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest