Something About Nothing ... #12

You're a good guy buckeev.........your wife is a lucky lady!

Well, back from makeover and topping up on makeup.........I love what she did! So, I had to buy everything........I'm a soft touch with make up! Looked very glamorous......felt a bit overdone walking into village store when we came home......lol........

Just heading out for lunch with DH.......seems a shame to waste the glamorous make up and outfit!

Hope your Saturday is a good one.............

So our schumi is dolled up like a movie star!

It feels so good to have someone do a make up session doesn't it

Morning all homies

Nah, Schumi, looking fabulous anytime is good. How nice a gift.
You can meet my little one. She would be happy to shop in cosmetic stores with you.

Quiet Saturday. Clouds, so no glorious sun. Thick foggy start instead, as we will be in the 40's. Quite gray.
Getting ready for the nor'easter that arrives late Sunday night. Broke my umbrella, so will be on a hunt for one today. The wind we had with the rain we have had, has broke more than on of our umbrellas.

Kids are still in sleep mode. I will be waking them by 10, as they need to come with me on some of the errands I have to get done today. Early birds, they need to learn that. The tea pot is calling my name.

I need caffeine, games are later tonight, so it will be a long day.

Have a great Saturday.

Had lovely lunch out with DH, then went fun shopping.........got some nice things and a lovely gift for my sisters birthday next week.......sorted. Always struggle what to get her........

But,.....it's Saturday night.........quiet night in for us with snacks and a movie..........blooming cold outside.

Have a good Saturday night.........

We have sunshine!

Blue skies, and the big yellow thing in the sky is out.........can even see the sea!

Chilly though........

Happy Sunday.........

Rain, rain...I think we got all the rain that we prayed for earlier this year in one weekend :umbrella:

Glad you have sunshine Carole...congrats on the makeover, but you always look good ...you must feel extra special now.

Looking forward to the big game today, hope my dish doesn't go out since bad weather is predicted at game time.

Happy Sunday everyone :flower1:

Sunday, and more errands with the older one. He is actually a good shopper when I grocery shop. Getting ready for the games, and back to the work week. Found some new umbrellas, so we are ready for the nor'easter. They are now saying more of a direct hit, so ducks will be happy.

Happy Sunday everyone :wave2:. It's 85 and the sun is shinning :sunny:.

Tink we are not getting rain, but it is blowing a hoolie as Schumi would say. Wind gusting up to 25 miles per hour. Making the palms trees sing for sure.

Went to Sebastian for a Art show this morning. Hubby found a painting he liked.

Having a birthday party this evening for my neighbor from Canada. Made her a Reese's peanut butter cake for her birthday. She loves chocolate so hope she likes it. I got the recipe from my cousin and tweaked it a bit. Omitted the cream cheese in the frosting and made the cake mix simpler. I have ribs in the crock pot and twice baked potatoes and corn ready for the oven.

Didn't take into consideration when i booked my days up at Universal that the Harry Potter weekend was this coming weekend. Duh! it is clearly seen on the website...LOL...just had tunnel vision for my getaway. I'am looking forward to seeing how busy the park is during this time of year. Might be skewed if the Potter fans arrive early. I saw that they have a nice line up of the stars for the weekend. The actors that played Draco and Lucius Malfoy, Neville Longbottom, Filius Flitwick/Griphook. Should be nice.

The weather in Orlando is going to be nice for the next few days. Supposed to cool down in the 60's by Friday. We will see.

Have a great rest of the day everyone. Hope your Sunday is restful and nice.

Thanks Vicki......you're too kind........:) Hope you're weather doesn't get too bad!

Robo, sound delish.......I adore ribs! Hope you run into Jason Isaacs over the weekend.............he is cute!!! Really cute ::yes::

We are at zero tonight and due to go below freezing tonight! Pay off for having a beautiful sunny day........

Not water park people, but now the opening date has been announced for Volcano Bay I did look and have to say I kinda like the look of it.......may have to go just for a wander.......won't go on anything though.........

Robo, sound delish.......I adore ribs! Hope you run into Jason Isaacs over the weekend.............he is cute!!! Really cute

Yes, he is easy on the eyes. I will leave Friday. Not going to hang around for the events. Had a nice incentive to visit with good AP rates for the days I'am there.

Yes, he is easy on the eyes. I will leave Friday. Not going to hang around for the events. Had a nice incentive to visit with good AP rates for the days I'am there.

Oh you'll be gone by then?

I'd keep an eye out anyway........

You leave Friday ?
I drive down Sunday

Going to the motherland first then switching to the darkside

Today has been a blur

Hope not to have a repeat anytime soon

Storms that Vicki shared with me woke me up at 2 am and again at 5 am

Finally slept around 7:30 this morning
Missed church as I woke up at noon

Little did I know that Mr Mac dropped son off at the park so he could walk some paths

Found the note by my coffee maker after up

iPhone screwed up and did not ring at all
Listen to the messages to pick son up

Which those calls started around 11ish

Going to sprint and do a phone exchange this week........

And the storms returned here a couple of hours ago
Going to be a wet week

Which leads to another problem
I live on a ridge with gently sloping ground

When I go about 3 miles to the main roads there is a 4 way stop
If the rain continues, the creek at that intersection floods the roads

So just sayin I'm not anywhere if that creek floods as the road is closed

But we have bread and eggs and coffee so will survive
Hahahahaha

Hope all the homies get better weather and are fine

Ah, predicted 50 mph winds with the torrential rain. I am definitely packing my lunch tomorrow. Hunkering down as the rain is already falling.

Yay for Atlanta. At least one bird named team Super Bowl bound.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg And the fog continued all today, but thankfully not as thick as it was yesterday. Was waiting for an alien or the headless horseman or the creature from the swamp. Yeah, and if Schumi saw our weather these last 2 days, she probably would think she saw Jason appear out of the fog. :D

Have a good night all. Stay safe and dry those having wet weather days. :surfweb:

:drinking1

Winds are still blowing about 30 miles an hour. Lynne you have 50 mile an hour winds coming :scared1: hunker down and stay safe.

Neighbors birthday party was nice. She loved her dinner, cake and gifts. Sent lots of cake home with her.

Oh you'll be gone by then?

I'd keep an eye out anyway.......

I will keep a lookout for any good looking Potter dudes just for you Carole ::yes::.

Was going to hang around a little on Friday after I check out, but I will probably head home.

You leave Friday ?
I drive down Sunday

Just a short trip this time. I have family coming in a few days after I get back so did not want to be gone to long. So decided not to stay the weekend to. With the Potter event going on thought it would be to busy.

Have a great trip Mac.

All is fine here in Orlando. The storms were fierce but most went just north of me. We had a lot of wind and rain but it went through fast. Some of those cells looked pretty scary - I hope those who dealt with possible tornados are all okay. And the winds that were 100-120+ mph. I was watching the weather guys instead of sports. I was afraid a tornado would pop up and I wouldn't know. (Also, there wasn't an option but to watch the weather guys on most channels). Glad to hear the Patriots did well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter