Solo Disney Dream 5 Night Spain 2024 La Coruna and Vigo From Southampton Updated Debarkation, Southampton, Travel Home

I'm enjoying your report! One of my thoughts for a future trip for my family would be a couple weeks in England (coming from east coast of USA and never having been to the UK before), but take "vacation from vacation" by doing the cruise to Spain in the middle.

You are welcome. Thats a great idea, as long as you manage expectations if you go on Disney in August from UK. :) I met a few Americans on the cruise, yes they were there, :) One couple I met at the Martini tasting were retired Americans doing a 3 in a row, the 5 night Spain, then the 7 night Western Europe, then the British Isles.

Any UK advice you need let me know, I lived in London and Edinburgh and as I mentioned my sister lives there, so I know the country very well.

I am in awe at how many steps you are walking each day. I'm tired just looking at it. But it also looks like you are having a fabulous trip. The research you did and the approach you are taking on port calls is so smart!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest