Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Running errands

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I’m not sure yet

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
Relaxing, watching the snow, wondering how deep it will get and how cold it will be tomorrow.:cold:

The snow is pretty when it falls - I’ve enjoyed watching it today too. Not to deep here. DD went out and shoveled about an hour ago - no need for a snowblower yet.

Playing video games and watching sports cause its been foggy and rainy all day long.

Watch Rose Parade.
Playing games on computer (husband watching football in the den).
Undecorate the Christmas tree.
Dishes in the dishwasher.

Spent the day relaxing, watching the Rose Parade, web surfing, reading, and hanging around. Tomorrow the Christmas and New Year decorations are coming down. It's been a very mellow day!

The weather has been overcast, rainy, and gloomy this whole week while I’ve been off from work. I got pretty much everything accomplished that I wanted to over the break, read a book, cooked nice meals every day and worked out every day since Sunday. After puttering around the house all day, my husband and I decided to drive down to a little port town nearby for an early dinner just to get out of the house.

We had a great table overlooking the harbor, which was misty with a light rain. The town‘s Christmas decorations came on as we enjoyed our meal. We’ve eaten at this restaurant before, and it’s changed hands over the years- but, always have experienced good food and atmosphere. When we were leaving, the maitre d’ thanked us and handed my husband some envelopes- one was a $20 gift card to return and one was a gift certificate to a nearby place for a salt cave session. I’ve never been to one, but looked it up and the place/treatment gets great reviews. I guess it was our lucky day! We came home and finished a puzzle and are ready for bed - it’s 9 pm.

The snow is pretty when it falls - I’ve enjoyed watching it today too. Not to deep here. DD went out and shoveled about an hour ago - no need for a snowblower yet.
Hopefully the forecast was over estimated. We have about 4 1/2" so far. I like your second signature picture with Kate. :thumbsup2 😷

Reactions: slo
Started the day with breakfast of bacon, sausage, cinnamon rolls, eggs, bagels and mimosas. The day went downhill after that....I just felt blah all day and I guess the rain didn't help. I ended up taking a nap and felt a bit better. My favorite piano entertainers did a live FB show at 8 so that was fun to watch. In person is always better, but January is a tough month for traveling (weather-wise) and now with Covid rising, they don't think they will be doing in-person shows again til maybe Spring.

Cruising the DisBoards.... hahaha
didn't do much, went for a nice long walk.... it's sunny but cool (low 50s).... (California !)
leftover BBQ ribs from last night's takeout....
would probably have braved the swimming pool, but it's closed today. (water is heated.... the air is chilly !)

Put away about half the Christmas decorations. I have a lot so I was happy about that. Had a nice dinner at home. Nothing exciting.

Hopefully the forecast was over estimated. We have about 4 1/2" so far. I like your second signature picture with Kate. :thumbsup2 😷

Thanks Dan!
We took that at the airport at about 3:30am when we were leaving for WDW. We were so excited about leaving :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter