Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What are you doing today?

For Me……Nothing
Today is my annual day of nothingness - my only day of the year for nothingness. This is my favorite day of the year. I wake up, sit on the couch, watch Harry Potter movies all day and only move to get food. I‘ve been doing this annual day of nothingness since I got married - so 26 years.

For Me……Nothing
Today is my annual day of nothingness - my only day of the year for nothingness. This is my favorite day of the year. I wake up, sit on the couch, watch Harry Potter movies all day and only move to get food. I‘ve been doing this annual day of nothingness since I got married - so 26 years.
That sounds delightful! Not sure what I’m doing today. Definitely taking a break from getting my house back together but really no plans. Had a great time with the neighbors at our block party and was in bed by 10pm. 😂

Making tacos and tostados for extended family members. They will be coming over to watch the Rose Bowl this evening.

I packed a suitcase for our upcoming trip, vacuumed out the car, and finally unpacked the Ninja grill I got for Christmas.
Nothing else planned for today

Mostly reading, maybe I'll do a bit of laundry or straighten up around the house, hit the evening Mass and make a ham with scalloped potatoes for dinner.

Mostly relaxing: Rose Parade, local hockey team game (on TV) and Winter Classic. We often take down the Christmas decorations, but DH wants to leave them up at least till tomorrow.

My son's girlfriend will be in town today. They're going to the art museum then coming here for dinner. They met at college, so this will be the first time we'll meet her, aside from a quick hello over facetime when he was home for Thanksgiving. I don't know why, but I'm really nervous.

We watched the Rose Parade on tv and now it will be bowl games and then tonight the Harry Potter 20th Anniversary show on HBO Max.

Mostly relaxing: Rose Parade, local hockey team game (on TV) and Winter Classic. We often take down the Christmas decorations, but DH wants to leave them up at least till tomorrow.

My son's girlfriend will be in town today. They're going to the art museum then coming here for dinner. They met at college, so this will be the first time we'll meet her, aside from a quick hello over facetime when he was home for Thanksgiving. I don't know why, but I'm really nervous.
You got this, Mom! With four adult kids in the dating world, I know exactly how you feel. She’s probably feeling the same way.

Pre vacation cleaning (we leave at like 3am Thursday ) and thinking about packing. But honest I could go for a nap instead.

Relaxing. Might work on a puzzle or play a board game later with the family. Right now drinking coffee and on my iPad .

I'm relaxing today. Usually I'd be watching the Mummers Parade on TV while making dips and cutting up veggies and stuff for snacks, but the outdoor portion of the parade was postponed due to rain. The indoor portion at the convention center in Philly is still on though, and the rest of my family is going to that. So it's just me for a few hours. I might do some graphics up here on my computer. Might go downstairs and take advantage of being alone to watch what *I* want on the big screen TV. I might take a nap because rainy, gray days make me drowsy.

For Me……Nothing

What you described above is my December 26th. I love that day. Very, very rarely I have to work or something comes up that requires me to get dressed, but usually I do not. All the shopping, decorating, wrapping, cooking and cleaning are done and I just relax, enjoy my clean decorated house and my leftovers.

We hosted NYE last night, so another full fridge and the house was cleaned again before the party, but today I have a ton of laundry to get to, my dad is coming for dinner and I am no longer enjoying the decorations as much since I am thinking I should pack them up tomorrow.

Usually the day i take the decorations down but it's raining so I'll more than likely just sit around and relax...
it's only the 8th day of Christmas. You still have 4 days to go.

Since it’s my usual wash day I’m washing and watching Cobra Kai .

Also went for our morning walk , i+4 here pretty mild for Canada while the west is getting terrible snow and cold temps. Snow is suppose to come tonight will settle in than. Just have to remember tomorrow is Sunday since yesterday felt like Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter