Sister Wives

People online are finding prices for all of the art in that house. They are up to over 100K so far.
I read somewhere that Robyn has a shopping habit, bordering on an addiction. She spent a lot of the family's money on art and expensive home decor and Kody allowed it.

And the family paid off all her debt that she had after her divorce. Seems she is a big spender.

The timeline was out of whack for the episode this week. We saw Christine's wedding last season but this one starts out with her single and loving it.
The wedding was a special. It was never supposed to be within the timeline.

The timeline was out of whack for the episode this week. We saw Christine's wedding last season but this one starts out with her single and loving it.

That threw me off, too. I see that another poster explains the wedding was a special and not part of the timeline, but it was confusing.

It’s hard to watch because they are so far behind. I watch quite a bit of reality tv (my guilty pleasure) 😁 and Sister Wives seems to be the worst in terms of the timeline. Always very far behind.

That threw me off, too. I see that another poster explains the wedding was a special and not part of the timeline, but it was confusing.

It’s hard to watch because they are so far behind. I watch quite a bit of reality tv (my guilty pleasure) 😁 and Sister Wives seems to be the worst in terms of the timeline. Always very far behind.
I agree. I think Mykelti’s twins are in college now. ;)

it IS confusing what with it being filmed 2 years ago. so much of their lives are shared in real-time online so it's (for me) not as interesting to watch. i'm guessing they will have to do some kind of time jump towards the end of the season b/c it's been publicized that they will be doing something regarding garrison's death. speaking of which-it was odd watching the baby sprinkle episode and hearing the talk of how mykelti/tony are still SO close to robyn and kody what with mykelti's recent public revelations of how they are no longer (something to do with robyn's behaviour/attitude at garrison's funeral).

p.s. i also see online that robyn and kody are getting slammed for their decision to relaunch 'my sisterwives closet' within days of the new season debut-a relaunch that features what many people consider tasteless new offerings of jewlery marketed with the supposed intent of suicide awareness (people feel they are trying to monetize garrison's death :( ).

I'm wondering if Garrison's passing will not be part of the regular season, and will just be something added at the very end (sort of like what they did for Christine's wedding).

I'm wondering if Garrison's passing will not be part of the regular season, and will just be something added at the very end (sort of like what they did for Christine's wedding).
That's exactly what I feel like they will do.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest