Sister Wives

I think this show is past its prime seeing there really is only one wife left even though there are many children. And how dare he make those statements about marrying the wrong person and blaming the failed relationships on the women. Makes me mad just watching the trailer. I know they make him act like the villain like they do with Matt of Little People Big World but man, Kody makes my blood boil with anger LOL.

Last edited:
The producers should cancel the show after this season. Either that or give us a season that’s current! Why the heck do we want to watch stuff that happened two years ago. It’s not like we’ll spend time wondering if David and Christine have a third date lol
You make a great point. It's getting even dumber than before.

Does anyone listen to any of the podcast reviews of the episodes? Some of them are hysterical. I have a job where I can pop a podcast in most days so I listen to a lot of different things but some of these about sister wives crack me up and the podcasters are anxiously awaiting the new season to start.

The producers should cancel the show after this season. Either that or give us a season that’s current! Why the heck do we want to watch stuff that happened two years ago. It’s not like we’ll spend time wondering if David and Christine have a third date lol
I'm sorry to hear they're going forward with the season. It's past time for it to be over. The "family" has completely disintegrated and also suffered a great tragedy. There's nothing even recognizable from the original premise and since I personally believe the show probably caused the demise, I hope they all now embrace obscurity and experience peace. :flower3:

I'm sorry to hear they're going forward with the season. It's past time for it to be over. The "family" has completely disintegrated and also suffered a great tragedy. There's nothing even recognizable from the original premise and since I personally believe the show probably caused the demise, I hope they all now embrace obscurity and experience peace. :flower3:
Are there people who think the show didn’t cause the implosion? If it wasn’t for the show, they may still have been in Utah with a larger house.

I know they make him act like the villain like they do with Matt of Little People Big World but man, Kody makes my blood boil with anger LOL.

i can't stand either of them, now if you want a show where the wife (or soon to be ex-wife) is a villian catch an episode of 'welcome to plathville'. kim plath is toxic.

i can't stand either of them, now if you want a show where the wife (or soon to be ex-wife) is a villian catch an episode of 'welcome to plathville'. kim plath is toxic.
I watch this one. I just shake my head at some of the stuff. Does she really think she will get custody of the girls living in a tiny house boat.

She really is an awful person.

Does anyone listen to any of the podcast reviews of the episodes? Some of them are hysterical. I have a job where I can pop a podcast in most days so I listen to a lot of different things but some of these about sister wives crack me up and the podcasters are anxiously awaiting the new season to start.
Which one(s) are you listening to? I'm in Ace and Katelyn's Patreon and their stuff is justification enough to keep watching this train wreck.

i wonder if they shipped dayton and the trailer he was living in on the driveway out to coyote pass.

People online are finding prices for all of the art in that house. They are up to over 100K so far.

• Wow
Reactions: CJK

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest