Sharon's Journal -150 here I come!

Good Morning! Official WI was today. I was 179.5, which is a 1.5 loss for the week. Not the 3 lbs I was showing last week, but still a very good loss for 1 week. ;)

This weekend was very busy. I found it very difficult, if not impossible to stick with the eat every 3 hours routine. But hey, there is always next weekend! I will try to do better then. :cheer2:

Today is Monday and I am back on track. I am going to make a concerted effort to follow the program all week long. I have brought food with me for today, so I have no excuses for not staying OP!

B- 6:45am banana, 1 slice bacon, small bagel
S - 9:45am Laughing Cow cheese w/ fat free saltines
L- 12:45pm Lean Cuisine
S- 3:45pm yogurt
D- 6:45pm salad with chicken or hot dog
Treat - Swedish Fish

If it does not rain later, DS has a baseball game. In order to stick with my 3 hour plan, I'll have to have dinner at the field. All they serve is hot dogs. I will try to stop for a salad before the game, but if not I do have a back-up plan!! :teeth: Remeber last weeks quote about planning?!

I am feeling empowered and committed. I will follow the program and I will see a new low weight this week!!! :banana:

The :sunny: is shining right now. I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!

TTFN- Sharon :flower:

My mom has recently been eating that Laughing Cow cheese and said it's really good. How do you like it? I was thinking of picking up some next time I go shopping.

I am feeling empowered and committed. I will follow the program and I will see a new low weight this week!!!
I'm LOVING this attitude!! Keep on focus on that and you WILL meet your goal!! :cheer2:

Hi Sharon,

Congrat on the loss. Keep this up and you will dfinatley see the low weight that you want.

Take care,
Beth

Yeah Sharon! :cheer2:

Congratulations on your 1.5 pound loss! This program sounds like a good one Sharon! ::yes::

Keep it up, girl! You can do it! :cheer2:

sharoncity said:
I am feeling empowered and committed. I will follow the program and I will see a new low weight this week!!! :banana:

Wooo hooo I'm feeling empowered just reading your post! :cool1:

Congratulations on the loss. You've made it to the 170s :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am eating every 3 hours, too. I have started bringing a soft-side cooler with me when the schedule makes it hard to eat right. I really think there is something to this frequent eating thing. I feel so much more energy.

Sunny

Sunny - I love your idea of bringing a soft-sided cooler. It never even crossed my mind! :confused3 But that would definitely help on the weekends (between dance, soccer and baseball I am definitely on the go!!) Thanks for the idea! :flower:

Monday and Tuesday went well. Water wasn't the greatest; I think it has been just a little too cool to really chug the water. I will keep working on it.
Yesterday I was craving a donut or pastry. I managed to hold out and not eat it, but it was iffy for a while there. :rotfl2: Today seems a little better, so I am hoping for another good day.

My tummy definitely seems flatter, which is one of the things that is supposed to happen with this plan. Tummy fat is supposed to go first. The weight hasn't budged since Monday morning, but I am DETERMINED to stick to the plan for the entire week to see what happens! :cheer2:

Okay, gotta go get some work done. I'll swing by journals later! Have a great Wednesday!! :flower:

TTFN- Sharon :sunny:

sharoncity said:
Sunny - I love your idea of bringing a soft-sided cooler. It never even crossed my mind! :confused3 But that would definitely help on the weekends (between dance, soccer and baseball I am definitely on the go!!) Thanks for the idea! :flower:

Glad I could be of assistance :rotfl2:

Great job avoiding the donut :cheer2:

Here's to flat tummy's :banana:

Sunny

Congrats on avoididng the donut and the flatter tummy.

Sharon, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Mother's Day.

Take cre,
Beth

Happy Mother's Day Sharon! :rose:

I hope your weekend is filled with love and laughter! :love: :rotfl:

Congrats on avoiding the donut and on having a flatter tummy! Keep up the good work Sharon! :cheer2:

Hi Sharon! :wave2:

How are you doing girl? I hope that everything is going well with you and that you have a great rest of the week. Two days till Friday! :teeth:

Take care! :grouphug:

I have been super busy, as evidenced by my not posting here in almost 2 weeks!!!! :confused3 Work and home are both absolutely crazy. I have not done well with my JC program because of this. :guilty: But I have not given up and am trying to really focus again this week. I have read such positive results people have had over on the JC support boards, so I really want to give this program a whole hearted effort to see how I do. :cheer2:

I bought a pedometer over the weekend and wore it for the first time yesterday. I took 10,800 steps Monday! :earseek: That is about 3.75 miles. I probably did some extra because I went on a field trip with DS to the zoo. We will see what I average on a workday today! :rolleyes: But the pedometer will hopefully help encourage me to take a few extra steps!!

Okay - I've got to run. Lots and lots of work and a bunch of my clerical people are out this week. :guilty: Probably won't make it to journals, but I am thinking of you all and sending lots of :goodvibes to everyone! Make me proud ladies!!! :rotfl:

Hi Sharon!

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. :goodvibes It sounds like you are/have been super busy so I am sending some super-duper strength :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: to help you through your week. :teeth:

Take good care of you, Sharon! ::yes::

Hi Sharon!!

I hear you on the busyness...that's what it's been like over here too. I'm actually physically worn out from it all!!

I have a pedometer as well, I just love it!! It definitely does encourage me to take more steps. I try to do about 12,000 a day. You'll really love having one. I can't wait to take it to WDW to see my steps there!!

Thanks for stopping by Tracy and Mary! I've missed "visiting" with everyone! :guilty:

So yesterday went pretty well. The food choices were not perfect, but better than they've been. I also did fairly well on the 3 hour timing. Aside from not eating sweets, that is probably the hardest part of this for me, just because I am busy and don't always keep track of the time. I did well with my water as evidenced by my many trips to the potty. ;) And I did 5,200 steps. Not bad since I was very busy at work and didn't really move away from my desk too much. Unfortunately, I forgot to wear my pedometer today, so no counts today for me. :confused3

I will continue to focus on my food and water. I know this will help me reach my goals. I will repeat "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels (And LOOKS!)" everytime I crave anything off plan. I CAN do this!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Hi Sharon!

You know what? You are right! You CAN do this!!!! :cheer2: I just know you can do it! ::yes::

Have a great day! :sunny:

Yep that is how you can tell if you are drinking your water - you find yourself constantly in the bathroom! Actually I had a rumor going around about me at work a few months ago because I was in the bathroom so often. :rotfl:

Have a great day today!

~Amanda

Hi Sharon,

Keep on going :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I hope things settle down for you soon!

Sunny

Hi Sharon,

I hope that you can relaax for at least a few minutes this weekend. I understand about being busy. Take good care of yourself.
Have good weekend,
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter