• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

::MinnieMo AM ALSO GOING SOLO.BROTHER DOES NOT WANT TO GO ANYMORE.WILL BE THERE SEPT.8-12. STAYING AT THE HOLIDAY INN IN DOWNTOWN DISNEY. I AM SO EXCITED. DISNEY WATCH OUT,HERE COMES CAROL :Pinkbounc :tongue: ::MinnieMo

I'll be there Sept 25 to Oct 2, staying at CBR........my favorite as a solo.

Just booked CBR last night, 9/21-30....

My friends are staying at GF, but I love CBR and want to spend my birthday trip there! I'm definitely NOT planning to spend all my time with them, as 50+ solo trips has spoiled me!

;)

DH and I will be staying at SSR 9/25 and 9/26. Very spontaneous
trip with out kiddies.

I just need to get through tomorrow and then I am Disney bound....I just finished packing and am now trying to figure what I'm gonna do tomorrow to help speed up the time before I flyout on ....I think it's either my 9th or tenth trip to the world. This one will be solo, but thats ok........let the fun begin.

:earsgirl: JUST GOT BACK FROM DISNEY ON SUNDAY. WENT SOLO. HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. NO ONE TO TELL ME THAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS OR THAT. MET ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM. FELT LIKE A KID AGAIN. HAVE FUN :wave2: :tongue:

I'm amazed at how many folks go solo to Disney! Don't think I could do an entire trip alone even there - I'm a bit worried about 2 days alone!!

It is sooo much fun to do as adults!! My kids (now adults) told me they were "Mickey'd out" at around 13, so we switched to Disneyland for a few years! Then I took God-Children, friend's kids etc. Now I go with friends and it's still great fun for adults!

Think I read others will be at POFQ the end of September - I'll arrive the 27th - a friend joins me on the 29th for a "Disney Fix".

Hope to see you there!
Christine
This is my 35th trip - definitely cause for celebration!

I'll be at the Polynesian from 9/25 - 10/2. Actually down there for a business trip, but able to get a few days in at the Poly before and after.

Hope to see some people.

polyman -

We'll be at the Poly the 9/27 - 10/2.

Changed resort reservation last night. It's been several yrs since we've stayed at the Poly and the time is now!:sunny:

BaciBecky,

Maybe I'll see you there. I'll be hanging around the pool enjoying some Pina Coladas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter