• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
This month is relaxed and enjoyable. Crowds are down but the weather is fine.

::yes::

We are going to WDW in September:

DH and I will be there 9/19 thru 9/25. We will be staying at POR and will be having a grand time celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary.

I'm going with a friend from Sept 11th-18th.

DH is staying home, he hates WDW!

But that is fine, because I get to go with my friends instead of dragging him around.

Can't wait :Pinkbounc

Fruitcake,The wife and I are also celebrating our tenth. Ours is the 17th. We were gonna get married the 24th but the church was booked. Know anything about that? J/K. Staying at the POP, Stayed at Carribean Beach for Honeymoon.

We'll be there 9/17-25. We'll be staying at VWL and I just can't wait. It's my BIL's first trip ever and his GF has never been to AK or MGM.

A group of friends and I will be in a GV at OKW Sept 6 through the 12th! Ready to go hang with the Mouse again!

Peter&Wendy....our 10th was actually January 29, but financially we just could not make it in January so we rescheduled for September. It wasn't us that booked your church that weekend. :) We had already been married 6 months! ;) We stayed at POFQ for our honeymoon and will be at POR (depending on renovations) for our anniversary trip.

DH and I will be at the BWV 9-22 to 9-26 celebrating our 20th Anniversary, our first trip without DD's!

I too am planning a solo trip to the World Sept 4 - 12. I am hoping that maybe one friend may join me. Cannot wait to ride the Tower of Terror one more time!!
J

My DH and I will be there some time in september. It will be some time between the 6th and the 24th but ideally from 8-15. It is actually for our honeymoon even though it has been delayed since July 2003!

We will be at GF and are hoping that there is a honeymoon suite avaliable. But we are waiting to hear back about quotes.

princess:

UPDATE: Have booked and the dates are September 8-15 for sure.

Well its not really a solo trip for me. but i will be there Sept 14-19 with myself and 5 other adults. No kids. 1st trip to WDW for all of us. Can not wait. We are staying in the cabins at FT Wilderness.

PeterandWendy - Our 10th Anniversary is also September 17, 2004. We apparently were married the same day as you. Stayed at BC for our honeymoon back in 1994, and we'll be returning for our anniversary (without the kids) at BCV from Sept 12-18.

we are arrive 09/22, staying at pofq for the first time!!! I will be doing the parks a lot by myself as my husband will be spending most of his time at the flying school!::MinnieMo

I will be at POFQ on the 9th, out on the 12th - traveling with 1 friend.

This will be my 1st time at the World for Night of Joy.

::MinnieMo A group of fellow dancers and friends will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge from Sept. 3-10...can't wait..Disney here we come...tower of terror, tower of terror...:Pinkbounc

Me and my future husband...will be there. From September 23 thru 27th. We are staying at Pop Century..unless we find a cheaper deal...@ a moderate resort..which i doubt.

I would love to meet some of you..who will be there. My fiance' doesn't ride rollercoasters....sooooo...maybe i can join you all!

I can't wait to go...now i gotta convince him wear the mickey top hat!

My DH and I will be there celebrating our 5 year anniversary ( a few months early but X-mas is not a good time to travel). We will be staying at ASMu. I am working up the nerve to do ToT and RnRC. I can't wait. Goofy here I come!

My DH and I (second trip without the kids!) will be at CSR 9/10 - 9/18! Can't wait!!!!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter