• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

We are now staying @ t he Cornado Springs Resort...

I figured since it was our honeymoon to not stay directly @ a kid-friendly resort like Pop Century....

My DH and I are spending 9-12 thru 9-24 with a 3 day cruise in the middle of our stay.

First family vacation without of DS (college). Can't wait

Celebrating 22 yrs of marriage in Oct.

YEA:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We'll be there on our second trip, but our first as married folk! I couldn't ask for a better honeymoon! Sept 15th-19th in POFQ, then we are off on a 4 night disney cruise! We are more excited about the honeymoon than the wedding!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

DH and I are headed there 9/19-9/25, staying at VWL, doing the parks commando style like kids, then relaxing for 2 weeks on back to back DCL. Can't wait!

Ericamanda01, we did a 4 night DCL for our Honeymoon, too, with some added days at WDW. You will have a blast! (Beware, DCL is ADDICTIVE! )

SIL and I are going t be at the Beach Club Villas fr a kid-free girlie weekend from September 9 - 13, 2004. Don't know if we are going to do parks as I am going again before December 2004 with my DD and DNephew for a week!
:Pinkbounc :wave: :bounce:

Ye haw! Headed down to OKW Sept 6-12 and managed to get an Illuminations Cruise this morning after trying the past couple days. They seemed surprised when I told them my group of 10 consists of 10 adults! I still have a ressi for a Wishes cruise too, on Monday, which was my alternate when Illuminations was not available. Will probably cancel that one though. Geez! I'm ready to go see the Mouse!

pirate:

2, 28 year old adults, no kids, livin large!

going sept. 11-18 for a whole week of living like a kid again, carefree!

people make fun of my partner and i for going on vacation to disney with no kids, but i can't think of a more exciting and simultaneously relaxing vacation.

wish they'd let me on the pirate cruise....
pirate:

I hope you all have a great time!

I will anxiously await your trip reports as I hope to go September 2005!

Originally posted by two-foxes
Ericamanda01, we did a 4 night DCL for our Honeymoon, too, with some added days at WDW. You will have a blast! (Beware, DCL is ADDICTIVE! ) [/B]

We know all too well how addictive it it. This will be our second 4 day cruise with many, many more to follow!

Hubby and I will be making our first pilgrimage Sept 12-19, for my 30th birthday. I have wanted to go to WDW since I was a little girl. Been to Disneyland many times (went every year from 5-12, and sporadic trips thereafter), but this is really going to be a dream come true for me! Hubby is being wonderful about it, going along with anything I want to do, since this is my anticipation built up for so long, and a celebration of my birthday. Whee!
88 days.
88 days.

We will be there with DH's in-laws for TEN NIGHTS at CBR - can't wait:)

DH and I will be at there September 18-25 at the Poly Concierge. We love, love, love September. Our trip in March over Spring Break cured us of wanting to go any other time of the year.:D

We're there too! Sept 17 - 25! I'm looking so forward to it! We haven't had a vacation since LAST March (as in 2003!).

If the boards are any indication, the WDW parks should be pretty empty over the Labor Day holiday. Wishful thinking!

I'll be there September 1 through September 7, 2004, although the first and last days are "travel days". If my flight to MCO is on time, the traffic isn't horrendous and the planets are aligned just so, I might make it to IllumiNations on my first evening at WDW.

September 1st through September 3rd will be completely solo, then I'm meeting with someone from another board beginning on the 4th. We have three PSs booked, including breakfast at CRT on our final morning. That's going to be a lot of food in 3 days!

I'm arriving at WDW on September 1, staying at Pop Century. Moving the day after to Fort Wilderness until the 21st. Whoever wants to meet, let me know!
I'm going to the September pin event from the 10th to the 12th, but apart from that I haven't scheduled anything yet.
Some more information: I'm a girl from Belgium, 23 years old and going solo.

My husband and I will be there labor day weekend Sept 3-6 at YC concierge for our 6 month anniversary ( I needed an excuse ;) ).

My husband and I are also going in Sept. We are staying at the Hard Rock 9/18-9/22 and 9/22-9/30 at the BCV. This is our first time at the Beach Club so we are very excited. I hope we enjoy it as much as our usual, OKW.

WooHoo!

DH and I will be at BCV from 9/23 to 9/27 to celebrate our 15th Anniversary!! It was supposed to be a surprise for him, but I had to let him in on it d/t constraints at his work. This will be our first vacation without children since 1990.

As the song says, "See you in September!!"

Sammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter