Secret Pal Exchange- Make Your Guesses Here

Thanks Dznypal:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Wow....everything was wrapped in mickey paper..so cute:p
Here is all the great stuff.
Stuffed Beast and Clocksworth,
Very pretty pineapple candle.
Bar of soap with a beach scene....how did you paint that beautiful picture so small;)
Handcream and body wash.
Yummy Nemo candies.
I was so excited. Thank you so very much.:)

Yes, I did make that bag! I make them all the time to put gifts in
You should sell them. They are too cute!

Oh and in case you are wondering about the starbursts, they are my favorite candy, so I just had to share! LOL (Probably seemed strange to receive those!)
They are a favorite of mine as well.

Thanks again for all of my gifts! :D

IM glad you liked the gifts.

It was fun putting everything together.

Im looking forward to the next one

by the way did you figure out who I was by my "subtle" clues?

No, I didnt have any idea.
I thought maybe the candy had something to do with it but I just couldnt put it all together. It was so much fun:Pinkbounc

Candylover, thank you so much!!!! Omg, you guys are so sweet, I can't even believe what is happening!!

Candylover decided to send me a package after hearing about my original SS pal didn't come through, so now thanks to my Reward friends, this is the the THIRD package I have received!! You all are too much and I really do appreciate it more than you will ever know!!

Candylover sent me a Disney Stationery Set that is so cute...It has Pooh and Piglet all over it!! She also sent me a big container of Tic Tac Silvers, which are my favorite!! I don't know how you knew this, but I buy those all the time!! :) She also sent me this really cool fuzzy nail file that is the neatest thing!!

Thanks so much for everything, I had some tears there while opening the package because I was thinking how much I really love this board!! You guys are so special to me!! :)

Hugs!

I got my package today!

Actually, it may have come the end of last week, but I was out of town at a funeral.

Cool stuff! I had no clue you were my secret pal. Everybody keep an eye out for me next week at WDW. Mal has me lime greened up. She sent me a lime green water bottle that has the inserts I can freeze so that it stays cold longer and a lime green beach bag; plus a lime green hat (she sent in 1st package). She also sent me a stuffed pegasus, 2 collector spoons, raspberry soap and shower gel and some Mickey Magix cookies (which I ate some before I left for work ;) )

Liked the backwards card, too.

This was fun. Can't wait for the next one.
Thanks again, Mal!

Terri

I was beginning to get worried about that package! It was taking so long to get there!

Glad you liked everything and have a great time at the WORLD!!!!

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Since this exchange is now over, I'm officially taking names for the Fall/Halloween exchange. Please see the sign-up thread for more information.

Thanks for participating! It was fun! :D

I am "unsticking" this now since this exchange is over! :) Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter