Room discount for select nights, Oct 20 - Dec 19, 2024 have dropped

Yeah, that’s a little frustrating. I can’t even get the VISA offer to apply and I got approved for the stupid card! There seems to be ZERO way to see the card number, get it added to ClickPay or whatever, or even add it to PayPal. I’m feeling a bit bait and switch from Disney on this.
I am so sorry! That is really frustrating! Is it possible to book with a GC for the deposit (transfer your current deposit to the new reservation with the discount) on the Visa offer, and then get that Visa rate as long as you pay the balance with a Disney Visa when you check out? I am not sure, but it might be worth a call to see if they can book it for you to hold the rate until your card arrives.

I am so sorry! That is really frustrating! Is it possible to book with a GC for the deposit (transfer your current deposit to the new reservation with the discount) on the Visa offer, and then get that Visa rate as long as you pay the balance with a Disney Visa when you check out? I am not sure, but it might be worth a call to see if they can book it for you to hold the rate until your card arrives.
Oddly it makes it sound like the *deposit* is the important part that needs to be paid with the Visa. It actually doesn’t say that the balance needs to be. I’m a little confused that it has Disney rewards balance, Disney Visa card, ClickPay, and PayPal. I’m curious if ClickPay and/or PayPal will pass the card information onto Disney, or is they’ll just ask for the card or something at check in and if I didn’t have one they would just revert it back to standard rates.

My main concern here is with refunds with PayPal and ClickPay. PayPal would be frustrating if it just went into my PayPal account and I had to transfer to my bank and then pay off the credit card. ClickPay… well I’m worried a refund would go off into a black hole…

Of course I would only need to refund it if Disney somehow runs an automatic check and I see my reservation change rates in a few days or something.

I don’t know why, but I thought somehow these accounts would be linked tighter, especially since on the CHECK OUT page has the banner ad did signing up for a Disney Visa for the cash back introductory offer. Wonder how many people click that and realize they have to abandon their hotel reservation for a week until the card shows up.

I also don’t think chase will secure message my Chase app with the card number, security code, and expiration date “for my protection,” even if I can verify every bit of personal information.

Finally, of course I could instantly add it to Apple Pay, but Disney doesn’t offer that as a payment option.

I wouldn’t have bothered if it was the usual extra 5% discount, but a 10% AND a standard view room being available vs a deluxe, it really was worth it.

(Also, another annoying thing, for my 4 night stay standard room with public fall offer isn’t available, but deluxe is… same dates but checking out a night later, so 5 night, standard room is available… yet the offer doesn’t mention a minimum night stay…)

Oddly it makes it sound like the *deposit* is the important part that needs to be paid with the Visa. It actually doesn’t say that the balance needs to be. I’m a little confused that it has Disney rewards balance, Disney Visa card, ClickPay, and PayPal. I’m curious if ClickPay and/or PayPal will pass the card information onto Disney, or is they’ll just ask for the card or something at check in and if I didn’t have one they would just revert it back to standard rates.

My main concern here is with refunds with PayPal and ClickPay. PayPal would be frustrating if it just went into my PayPal account and I had to transfer to my bank and then pay off the credit card. ClickPay… well I’m worried a refund would go off into a black hole…

Of course I would only need to refund it if Disney somehow runs an automatic check and I see my reservation change rates in a few days or something.

I don’t know why, but I thought somehow these accounts would be linked tighter, especially since on the CHECK OUT page has the banner ad did signing up for a Disney Visa for the cash back introductory offer. Wonder how many people click that and realize they have to abandon their hotel reservation for a week until the card shows up.

I also don’t think chase will secure message my Chase app with the card number, security code, and expiration date “for my protection,” even if I can verify every bit of personal information.

Finally, of course I could instantly add it to Apple Pay, but Disney doesn’t offer that as a payment option.

I wouldn’t have bothered if it was the usual extra 5% discount, but a 10% AND a standard view room being available vs a deluxe, it really was worth it.

(Also, another annoying thing, for my 4 night stay standard room with public fall offer isn’t available, but deluxe is… same dates but checking out a night later, so 5 night, standard room is available… yet the offer doesn’t mention a minimum night stay…)
Could you book the 5 night stay standard view with the public offer (transferring over your already-paid deposit), and then call/go online and try to reduce it by one night? Then at least you would have that until you get the Visa in hand?

Could you book the 5 night stay standard view with the public offer (transferring over your already-paid deposit), and then call/go online and try to reduce it by one night? Then at least you would have that until you get the Visa in hand?
I’m not sure they would still apply the offer since there doesn’t seem to be offer availability when I searched for four days. Maybe I’ll try doing that, I don’t know how much power the phone reps have. I did book the deluxe room already with the standard public offer, but I would really like that Visa offer… I asked chase to overnight the card, but still I might not have it till Friday afternoon (depending if it ships today or tomorrow morning). My dates are rock solid now, and the first few days of the offer, so I’m really worried it’ll get booked up…

I’m not sure they would still apply the offer since there doesn’t seem to be offer availability when I searched for four days. Maybe I’ll try doing that, I don’t know how much power the phone reps have. I did book the deluxe room already with the standard public offer, but I would really like that Visa offer… I asked chase to overnight the card, but still I might not have it till Friday afternoon (depending if it ships today or tomorrow morning). My dates are rock solid now, and the first few days of the offer, so I’m really worried it’ll get booked up…
I am not sure how soon your trip is, but I have seen movement with availability/unavailable and back again for my dates with both MK and Visa offers. Just keep checking periodically once you get your card as folks move dates, room types, etc and things open back up. Good luck!

I am not sure how soon your trip is, but I have seen movement with availability/unavailable and back again for my dates with both MK and Visa offers. Just keep checking periodically once you get your card as folks move dates, room types, etc and things open back up. Good luck!
This happened to me. My room type was available, I went to book it and it disappeared, but later it was available again.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest