ROLL CALL: 12/27/2003 - Who's Goin'??

Hi Lisa-

Thanks for getting back to me!

I had forgotten about the vowel renewal!!:crazy: Might as well get as much wear out of those formal clothes a possible (and dressing up feels great too!!)

Hope we hear more from everyone else!

Take care,

Michele

Hi guys,
A meet on board sounds great. We did one at Topsiders on Sunday on one cruise but this time we plan on doing Palo brunch on Sunday so later or earlier would be better. Another time we did one for the sailaway party but found that was hard to get together because everybody is on deck and it was hard to find each other. We usually have lime green ribbons on so we are pretty easy to spot.

We will be at the Radisson on the 26th as well, just not sure of the time yet. We might go up to the Space Centre for the day or just hang out on the beach.

As for the tuxes we definitely will not be doing that. Probably a suit for me and dress for DW.

:earseek: :yo-yo: :wave2: from today we can start making our excursion reservations!!!

It's getting close everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already starting setting things aside in my guest room. I've got my checklists and schedules working too.

I'm really starting to get excited.

:crazy: Michele

It's hard to believe it is finally getting close. I have also started a little packing. I figured there is no sense putting the summer clothes away, I might as well pack what I want to take.

DH won't be wearing a tux. Hope to get him into a suit instead.

Ami

We are all dressing up. I found some really cute inexpensive formals for myself and DD a couple of months of go. My Dfather also is wearing a tux. He bought one for his last cruise just for his cruises. Now to decide what excursions to go on. Only 70 more days!

Only 70 more days, cant wait. I read on another thread that the Golden Mickeys show will premiere on the Magic on December 11. It will replace Morty the Magician. We're trying to figure out when we can go again so we will be ready to book on board for the discount if they still offer it. See you all soon.

:chat: :chat: Has anyone received their excursion selection packet yet?

We can start making our selections begining on Tuesday. I remember having received it by now on prior cruises.

Just thought I'd check to see :crazy: if others hadn't gotten theirs yet.

Hope everyone's doing well :wave:

Michele

We have already booked our shore excursions, but we're doing non-Disney sponsored ones. I don't think you can book the Disney ones until final payment is made 60 days out. Which is coming up real soon, YIKES!

Anyone wanting to have a meet and greet? I've attended a few in the past, and have discovered its difficult to try and plan it during the sailaway party or after, there's just too many people and too much excitement on that first day. Maybe we could all plan to meet for a drink on Sunday sometime? The Promenade Lounge is a nice open place to meet and grab a cocktail and kids are welcome there. Anyone interested?

I was lucky enough to take a 3 night cruise on the Wonder in September and see the Golden Mickey's, it was FANTASTIC! I'm so happy to hear that it will be on the Magic when we're there. Of course I'm also sad about the demise of Morty the Magnificent, although I think I'm the ONLY person who ever actually really like that show!

Woo-hoo it's getting so close now! We've been counting down for 2 1/2 years, I can't believe it's almost here!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We haven't received anything yet but I think Beth is right, you dont get that until your final payment is made. We were hoping to send our DS16 and DD14 on a teen party cruise on St. Maarten but I dont think they offer it any more. On the other islands we find it is easier (and cheaper) to take taxis to the beaches we want and that way we can return to the ship for lunch when we get hungry.
A meet on the Sunday sounds good since we're at sea that day but we hope to do Palo brunch that day so we'll have to work around that. I'm sure we'll meet informally in the lineup since we all know the tricks for getting to the port early to book our spas and Palos and excursions.
We're going to be at the Radisson the night before so we might try to meet up with some of the Dis'ers there.
I cant believe we booked this over a year ago and now we have to come up with the money to pay for it. LOL. Funny how the plan to put aside a little every week didn't quite work out. Kinda like if I lost a pound a week for the last year I would be happy with my weight. ROTFL. I didnt manage to lose any weight.
Tony

:hyper: Thanks, Beth and Tony,

Our cruise has been paid off since February - we planned over 15 mos ago - so I guess we'll have to wait and see if something comes in the next few days on the excursions. I've already downloaded the form and the info from the DCL site, and we've made our selections, so it's no big deal.

We'd love a meet and greet too. We were planning on Palo brunch on Monday, so Sunday is fine - but we can try to work in whatever works for everyone else.

Tony - we'll be at the Radisson on Friday also. We get in around 11 am and will probably just relax by the pool all day:smooth: . Maybe we'll meet then!

Hopefully the time will fly!!

Michele:crazy:

Hi, everyone!!! I called DCL today and asked when I can book shore excursions, they told me next Tuesday. I also downloaded the form and have everything picked out. Our cruise has been paid in full since last August.:earseek:

A DISmeet on Sunday,:chat: , sounds good to me also.:wave2:
I am very flexible, so whatever time is set, I should be able to make it.:bounce:

I really can't believe it's getting close!!::yes:: I can't wait to meet you all!!!:hyper:

Keep me informed of what is decided.

Lisa::MinnieMo

A DIS meet on Sunday sounds great to me also. I've been looking over the excursions. Decided on some and debating on others still. THe time is flying by now!

Just wanted to let you know that I recieved our excursion packets in the mail today. I can't believe that it's almost here!:teeth:

Hi all. I also wanted to let you all know that i received my excursions packet today!!:hyper::hyper:

It is really getting close now!!:earseek: :earseek:

It's Monday and I still haven't received my excursions packet. Anyone else with the same problem? I know I can look it up on the website but I was looking forward to finally getting it in the mail(helps to realize how close we are finally getting)! I booked with Dreams, maybe that's the holdup.

Ami

Just got off the phone with Dreams and gave them my final payment. I forgot to ask about the excursions but I'm sure they'll be mailing it all out soon. I cant believe we're down to 60 days. We booked on August 27, 2002. The countdown then was something like 450 days. WOW.

:p We got our excursion packet on Friday!! I've filled everything out and am planning to fax it first thing in the morning.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: Before you know it we'll be getting all of docs!!!

Have a great week everybody.

Michele:wave:

Hi all. I just got off the phone with DCL to book my shore excursions!!:Pinkbounc They said it would take about a week to get my confirmation numbers in the mail, but was told we are confirmed for our excursions that we decided on.:earseek:

Hope you all have a great week and just remember, we will all be there soon!!:hyper: :hyper:

Now, bring on the documents!!!!:hyper: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter