ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day 23 here too. My poor daughter has been so sick with the flu for the past few days. It’s taken my mind off of the wait and made me realize there’s far more important things than passing ROFR. Helped me put things into perspective. I’ll still be bummed if it’s taken but if it is we’ll just try again!

Last edited:
Day 23 here too. My poor daughter has been so sick with the flu for the past few days. It’s taken my mind off of the wait and made me realize there’s far more important things than passing ROFR. Helped me put things into perspective. I’ll still be bummed if it’s taken but if it is we’ll just try again!
You've got the right idea Bec, I hope she's doing better.

We also have Mason Title. I've read a lot of good things about them.
Mason Title has been great for us! We passed ROFR on 3/8, received closing docs on 3/11 and closed 3/20. I think we probably could have closed sooner, but the seller has taken over a week to return both the accepted contract and the closing documents. Marcelo has been our contact and he's been excellent - I hope you have a similar experience!

Mason Title has been great for us! We passed ROFR on 3/8, received closing docs on 3/11 and closed 3/20. I think we probably could have closed sooner, but the seller has taken over a week to return both the accepted contract and the closing documents. Marcelo has been our contact and he's been excellent - I hope you have a similar experience!

We passed ROFR on 3/19 and received closing documents from Mason Title yesterday so things seem to be moving quickly. I immediately got everything in the mail so, depending on the seller, we may be closed next week. How long did you have to wait after closing until you had your points in your account?

I'm on day 30 today. So do I email the broker today, or wait until Monday? Is there a chance to hear over the weekend at all?

So mine was sent on 3/15 according to my broker e-mail, got another e-mail today saying a death certificate for one of the sellers was sent to Disney to complete ROFR file. anyone ever experience this? It's a fantastic deal on a loaded BWV and it's an international seller as well, on top of I guess selling due to a death. Hate to hear that but wondered if anyone else has any experience.

Carli_h---$80-$28720-350-SSR-Dec-134/18, 9/19, 350/20-18 points in holding- sent 3/22

Miracles do happen, so fingers crossed the drunken monkey gets hold of this contract!
Wow, good luck! That'd be a record price for this era if it gets through, but you never know unless you try!

Wow, good luck! That'd be a record price for this era if it gets through, but you never know unless you try!

I know. We offered asking price and felt it was too low to ignore. We’re not in any hurry so doesn’t hurt to see what happens. Clearly the seller was desperate to sell the points. I know it’ll be the full 30 days+ and will be very surprised if it passes. I like the idea of trying out low $ contracts until something sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter