ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are using Jeffrey Sweet too, so if our timing is consistent with yours (I assume you meant 3/17 instead of 4/17), we might get our closing documents tomorrow. <fingers crossed>
Oops! Yes I meant 3/17. Good luck!
Jeffrey Sweet was closing company on our first contract also and they were fantastic!

Nothing yet :(
We've got radio silence.
We are there with you...hoping for good news for you and for us! The wait is excruciating, isn't it?! Sending Pixie Dust and positive energy your way!!

Our ROFR started on 2/25 for BCV. It was a great contract so I am worried they are taking it, especially with the long wait. This is our 2nd try....We lost a basically stripped BCV contract (pre-restrictions) last month after a long wait (i think it was 32 days). We made our offer on this one on 2/15 at full asking price but asked for the 2018 points to be banked. That took a little while so we received the contract via docusign on 2/20 and returned the signed contract and deposit immediately.

Not sure if my DH wants to try for a 3rd time. We recently purchased some direct PVB points so he suggested that maybe we will just stick with that if this one doesn't go through. Hoping to hear soon. Fingers crossed for good news!!

Sorry it got taken. Wonder if the new flexible use year thing will end up with more contracts being ROFR’ed.

The lowest price offers can now be taken by DVC and repackaged to other UY. So the chance of sneaking a low one through is going to drop.

Sorry it got taken. Wonder if the new flexible use year thing will end up with more contracts being ROFR’ed.

The lowest price offers can now be taken by DVC and repackaged to other UY. So the chance of sneaking a low one through is going to drop.

Good luck, mine was sent on 3/15 and then the title company charged my escrow account on 3/21, so I'm hoping to hear something soon. Mine is international seller and a death of one of the selling party, so I'm hoping Disney passes based on those two!!!

Sad news about the seller @ArmyChaplain Matt - I hope Disney don't take too long making up their minds for both your sakes, and that they don't take it for yours. Good luck :)

Last edited:
We are there with you...hoping for good news for you and for us! The wait is excruciating, isn't it?! Sending Pixie Dust and positive energy your way!!

Our ROFR started on 2/25 for BCV. It was a great contract so I am worried they are taking it, especially with the long wait. This is our 2nd try....We lost a basically stripped BCV contract (pre-restrictions) last month after a long wait (i think it was 32 days). We made our offer on this one on 2/15 at full asking price but asked for the 2018 points to be banked. That took a little while so we received the contract via docusign on 2/20 and returned the signed contract and deposit immediately.

Not sure if my DH wants to try for a 3rd time. We recently purchased some direct PVB points so he suggested that maybe we will just stick with that if this one doesn't go through. Hoping to hear soon. Fingers crossed for good news!!
Good luck to you both. Hoping you have good news to share soon!

It's day 33...I emailed our broker on Saturday morning, so I am hoping to hear something today. It seems like a lot of people are waiting to hear about their SSR contract. What is this flexible use year thing that some people are mentioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!