ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Jerry5788 and @jjwelch24. The ROFR monkey works in mysterious ways.

On my last Aulani contract closing docs came relatively quickly. The only catch is that they were sent by FedEx, if you're using First American. Every other set of closing docs for my other contracts have been by e-mail.

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here, but in the chance that I can--Can you please recommend which sites to look at for resale? I only know of one and haven't had any luck in finding what I'm looking for. Thank you!

I like dvcsales.com as they have a pretty large selection like DVC Resale Market, but at a little better pricing. Getting ready to close on my first contract, and they have been good to work with.

Thanks @Jerry5788 and @jjwelch24. The ROFR monkey works in mysterious ways.

On my last Aulani contract closing docs came relatively quickly. The only catch is that they were sent by FedEx, if you're using First American. Every other set of closing docs for my other contracts have been by e-mail.
I actually just got mine today. I was very surprised. Only 3 days after the ROFR was waived.

We're trying again! Here we go!

OneLittleSpark2014---$104-$18276-160-AKV-Oct-0/17, 160/18, 160/19- sent 4/27

This one actually matches the UY of our Poly contract, so hopefully this is "the one" that makes it though. We're also paying quite a bit more than the last one we sent to ROFR, so hopefully it's enough. Fingers crossed!

Bonus - I'm heading to Disney today for the weekend with my best friend, which should be a great way to pass the time!

I like dvcsales.com as they have a pretty large selection like DVC Resale Market, but at a little better pricing. Getting ready to close on my first contract, and they have been good to work with.
Also really liked them! Had my first resale with them close last month! Lori was great to work with and pricing is excellent. Great attention and communication

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here, but in the chance that I can--Can you please recommend which sites to look at for resale? I only know of one and haven't had any luck in finding what I'm looking for. Thank you!

I found what I needed from an email from DVCbyresale. I was able to make an offer and get it accepted before it ever hit the website. As soon as I know it has gone to ROFR I will be posting it on here.

Also really liked them! Had my first resale with them close last month! Lori was great to work with and pricing is excellent. Great attention and communication
Waiting for rofr with them now. Did they email you when the decision came in? I just wanted to make sure I wasn't supposed to be tracking the status on their site. I cannot remember my user id so I am unable to sign in and view. Grrr

Somehow this reseller wasn't even on my radar. Funny because they had multiple contracts that fit my parameters. I would have jumped on one of them, but since I didn't see them, I waited and actually got a contract with double points for 2018. I guess some things are meant to be.

Waiting for rofr with them now. Did they email you when the decision came in? I just wanted to make sure I wasn't supposed to be tracking the status on their site. I cannot remember my user id so I am unable to sign in and view. Grrr

I received an email at 8:15 on a Saturday morning from Lori stating that we had passed and giving the next steps.

Er.mah.gherd. Nada today so far.... Hoping I get a pass email Saturday morning too. It's been three weeks since I signed everything, 16 days since it was sent. I really thought I would be okay with waiting. Alas, no.
:snail:

Er.mah.gherd. Nada today so far.... Hoping I get a pass email Saturday morning too. It's been three weeks since I signed everything, 16 days since it was sent. I really thought I would be okay with waiting. Alas, no.
:snail:
I am quite impatient as well today.:furious:. It does help with the Sunday blues. I actually look forward to Monday because it means I may get an answer.

Congrats your so lucky :) When did your contract get sent in to Disney for ROFR?

I'm on day 16 and I find myself refreshing my email probably 500 times a day... So painful but worth the saved $.

Drewferin - I totally agree with you. I am on day 13 and I am refreshing my email all the time. Sometimes I catch myself doing it and I didn't even realize it. It is painful. I also agree that it is nice to see the progress for others because it's 1 contract closer. Plus, I love it when people get good news. I hate seeing the bad news. It is so nice to be able to read the posts of others and know that people understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter