ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know the hours Disney ROFR actually work... Eastern Time zone I'm guessing since it's got to be in Orlando. 8 to 5 or 8 to 6. Multiple shifts maybe? We know they work Sats but not Sundays....

Waiting for rofr with them now. Did they email you when the decision came in? I just wanted to make sure I wasn't supposed to be tracking the status on their site. I cannot remember my user id so I am unable to sign in and view. Grrr
After the 20 day mark or so I’d email and check in. They knew I was nervous about it. After Disney passed on mine they told me they were surprised Disney didn’t take it! Phew! She said they normally would email to notify but she did call me to tell me mine passed.

The mouse continues to be awfully quiet

They never do anything on Sundays. I would guess the “ROFR department” is closed on Sundays. Every once in a while, they notify title companies on a Saturday. Who knows what was going on this last week. I’m guessing this next week will ramp up again. I’m scratching my head just like everyone else wondering what the deal was with this last week.

Last edited:
$90-$22500-250-SSR-Apr-0/17, 0/18, 250/19-Seller pays closing- sent 3/31

Taken 29th April...

$90-$22500-250-SSR-Apr-0/17, 0/18, 250/19-Seller pays closing- sent 3/31

Taken 29th April...
Sorry to hear that Calculator. Doesn't bode well for mine now.

Does the consensus seem to be that if they don't waiver within a week or two then it's pretty much game over as they have a resale buyer?

Third time lucky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter