Remove all the BUGS & SPIES from your COMPUTER!!!!UPDATE

I loaded and ran ad-aware and it showed up 456 items! Now what do I do. Is it okay to remove all these?

I've never had any problems with deleting non-spyware programs. Hopefully someone else will be able to answer your question more specifically Jody.

We have been having computer problems for about a week now. Something called "about:blank" ,"yoursearch", and "1search" keeps changing our home page and placing various websites in our favorites folder. We have downloaded Spybot and Adaware, but we are still having problems. We are now getting lots of popups, and our computer is running EXTREMELY slowly. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks. It was a trojan. Sophos found it and deleted it.

I cannot thank everyone enough for this thread. Our computer that we have had for 3 years now has been really slow lately. I ran Ad-ware and found 299 items to delete. I cannot believe how fast my computer is now!!!

I am trying to download the fisrt link u gave and i think it is so servere because the page wont even come up to dowload. Any thoughts? MY comp. has been very slow and some url's do not appear,and there are many popups!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter