• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would make reservations at boardwalk for breakfast. We were on Mickey railroad and slinky’s by 1015am.
Did you drive? We have to drive (off-site, buying lots of stuff and need a place to store). I kicked around the idea of making a breakfast reservation so we can run over, attempt to snag a boarding group, then move our car within the 3 hour window...

Did you drive? We have to drive (off-site, buying lots of stuff and need a place to store). I kicked around the idea of making a breakfast reservation so we can run over, attempt to snag a boarding group, then move our car within the 3 hour window...

Took a Uber from Caribbean beach to boardwalk.

I think walking from boardwalk is the best if you want to hit some rides before the ordinal open

I just checked no ADRs open on my weekend. I mostly want to be in the front of the car line. Have the car to put stuff going with people that want to buy a lot of stuff

Took a Uber from Caribbean beach to boardwalk.
Ah, ok. We’re going big on this trip- lightsabers, droids, all the the things- and since we can’t send stuff to the front for us to pick up on our way out, we need a place to store.

Not sure if this has been answered but too many pages to read through😁
‘Can multiple people try getting a BG using the same MDE account? My sons don’t have their own but we have both been on my account before trying to get FP. My SIL and I each have an account so the plan was for her 4 to log into her account and my 4 into mine. Just want to make sure this will work. Thanks!
All of you can log into your MDE account from different devices and try for the BGs :)

Ah, ok. We’re going big on this trip- lightsabers, droids, all the the things- and since we can’t send stuff to the front for us to pick up on our way out, we need a place to store.

Just to let you know that lightsaber don’t fit in lockers. Also the droids might be a tight fit.

The other big change is you no longer have to choose members of your group during the process. The system recognizes all the members you have linked in MDE that are in the park automatically.
Ok so does this mean I can leave the other members of my family (who won’t be in the park that day) on my MDE?
In the past it’s slowed me down having to select individually
Other notable changes are the parking lot is not available for entry until one hour prior to park opening. Park gates have been opening around 9:15 currently with some rides running before 10:00. To be one of the first into the park if you want it is best to walk, not ride or drive. Walkers from the Boardwalk area are being allowed access at 9:00.
Posted in another thread re this question

booked swan figuring the boat would be running ha

Member if my group has Back issues flaring, want to try to conserve steps & avoid walk over to DHS In advance, (thank you in advance to suggestions to rent a scooter but, not an option.)

what is the very earliest time we should arrive at DHS to avoid being turned away?

booked swan figuring the boat would be running ha

Member if my group has Back issues flaring, want to try to conserve steps & avoid walk over to DHS In advance, (thank you in advance to suggestions to rent a scooter but, not an option.)

what is the very earliest time we should arrive at DHS to avoid being turned away?
The Swan is offering Bus service to all 4 Parks. Bus transportation is via Mears buses to Epcot (front bus entrance) and DHS while the Disney Friendship service is not available.

Dave

Starting to plan for February. Currently staying at OKW...debating about changing to BWV if decent discounts come out for our dates. We have 2 HS days reserved and will have our own vehicle, but I've heard lines to park and time let into lot won't help us. If we stick with OKW, I'm thinking an Uber/Lyft to an Epcot/HS area resort might be our better bet...maybe even a 7am/7:30am meal at Ale & Compass or Trattoria al Forno and then walking to HS might be our best option. OF course, there's the option of the bus from OKW, but depending on crowds, that may be cutting it close.

The Swan is offering Bus service to all 4 Parks. Bus transportation is via Mears buses to Epcot (front bus entrance) and DHS while the Disney Friendship service is not available.

Dave
Thanks for that! I called Them on Sunday & was told only to MK & AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter