• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RAT update of 10/18: Anyone think Canceled Inventory isn't being Released?

I've noticed this happen a lot... a day will appear, disappear, and then appear again shortly after. I wonder if it's because people (who have extra points to play with) will grab a day and decide (knowing otherwise it will disappear by the time they think about it).

I've noticed this happen a lot... a day will appear, disappear, and then appear again shortly after. I wonder if it's because people (who have extra points to play with) will grab a day and decide (knowing otherwise it will disappear by the time they think about it).

That is what I guess too but who knows. I dont think it goes to a WL, since it appears, disappears and then reappears again within hours or a day.

I just got my Waitlist today, it has only been requested since Monday. But, it was for only one night, 1BR at WL BR, a Saturday in January... but I was still surprised by the email. (we have 6 other nights, we had to shift our trip up by one day).

I just got my Waitlist today, it has only been requested since Monday. But, it was for only one night, 1BR at WL BR, a Saturday in January... but I was still surprised by the email. (we have 6 other nights, we had to shift our trip up by one day).
Lucky you!

Congrats! Ive been seeing a lot of movement with WL BR this week. Happy it worked for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter