Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

We are going on Monday night! We are headed to Reid's for dinner beforehand. I used to live in downtown St. Paul and the Como Park area before we got married, we live north of Faribault now.

Monday night game is at 8, is it being nationaly televised? I work at the St. Paul Grill, we get a good pre game hockey crowd most nights. I have never actually been to Tom Reid's but hear it's fun before the games. We live on St. Clair Avenue, near Grand area, not far from downtown I love living in St. Paul, lots to see and do. Have fun! See you on the cruise:goodvibes

Monday night game is at 8, is it being nationaly televised? I work at the St. Paul Grill, we get a good pre game hockey crowd most nights. I have never actually been to Tom Reid's but hear it's fun before the games. We live on St. Clair Avenue, near Grand area, not far from downtown I love living in St. Paul, lots to see and do. Have fun! See you on the cruise:goodvibes

I don't know why it's so late. It could be on VS that night, I'm not sure.

Let's not get crazy and give anyone ideas :tiptoe:

My in-laws book a week-long fishing excursion in the Queen Charlottes every year, and I've got 2 crazy bros who fly-fish and Cabelas is to them as Valrhona is to me...believe me - I've seen and bought just about every tacky fish ornament known! :sad2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

Not many fish ornaments here but I do have to admit I do have the famous Billy the Bass and Travis the Trout. Lol Silly Fishies :rotfl2:

Nancy, Ian, and the girls #7037

Friends of ours have #7541.

DL Correspondent on the Party Deck with the Syreks! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I finally figured out how to find our room number! (yes, I have a master's degree, just not in computer-stuff!) We're in 7508!

Deck 7 rules!

-Hillary (and Pete and the boys)

Nancy, Ian, and the girls #7037

Friends of ours have #7541.

DL Correspondent on the Party Deck with the Syreks! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I finally figured out how to find our room number! (yes, I have a master's degree, just not in computer-stuff!) We're in 7508!

Deck 7 rules!

-Hillary (and Pete and the boys)

Yay!!! and Gav and Becx are almost are next door neighbors - this is gonna be so fun!!!!!:dance3::yay::banana::cool1:

DH and I are in 6058, apparently this is the deck to be on since most of the cool people are on this deck:banana::banana:

Late to the party, as always...

but, we're on the <ahem> cool deck 7...:cool1::cool1::cool1:

7060 for Jimmy (Mr. Plutes) & me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter