Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

Solo??? What about the rest of the family. Limoncello??? Hmm, I might have to find you.
Anna can't get out of school. Kim is going to stay back. And because I can't be without my computernut friends... that leaves me going solo. :sad2: I so wish they could go though.

I like John Deere :) I might have to see if I can find something special for Baby Bear in Moline .

Lol I like it too I just never thought of putting tractors on our FE. It was Babybears way of helping by picking out the material. Lol I must say he was quite proud when he found it too! Like a kid at Christmas! He thinks it will be the coolest ever...lol obviously he hasn't seen my sewing ability in quite some time. :lmao:

:lmao: yes you are!!!! Howdy neighbour!!!!! Now you can laugh at the silly Fish Extender hanging outside our room!!!! Jason picked out the material this weekend. I cannot believe we are going to have a FLANNEL John Deere Tractor Fish Extender! He said it had to be flannel cause we are from Canada. Does anyone know why a fish extender needs to stay warm!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 much better than a singing bass :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

The solo travellers; like myself, will be hangin' out in 7063.

"Party Time Italian Style!!!" party:
Lemoncillos, Italian beer, Amaretto, etc, etc.

:sad2: No Kim and Anna? :sad2: What about a tutor for her? Make it happen Italiano Boy! :rotfl: But seriously, they will be missed. At least we get one of you. :)

:thumbsup2 much better than a singing bass :rotfl:

cheers,

Hey hey Karen. Some of us love the singing filet-o-fish celeb! :)

I had no idea you were traveling alone for the cruise, Aaron. We'll miss Kim and Anna a lot, but am glad you're still coming along.

Every time I've passed the conference rooms, they've been pretty quiet, and actually interesting to look at and wonder who is having meetings in there and what they're doing.

One of us needs to get in there to see what's going on. ya know, make it look like an accident and just kind of walk in... "Ohhh, my bad, was looking for the bathroom..."

What, no Campari?

For the record, and back on topic, though, I'm in 6008.

:sad2: No Kim and Anna? :sad2: What about a tutor for her? Make it happen Italiano Boy! :rotfl: But seriously, they will be missed. At least we get one of you. :))
It's still not out of the question, but probably not. I'll know 100% for sure when I meet her 5th grade teacher.

I had no idea you were traveling alone for the cruise, Aaron. We'll miss Kim and Anna a lot, but am glad you're still coming along.
I wouldn't miss hanging around my computernut friends Dodie; especially my Indy peeps. :hug:

What, no Campari?
Nope, but maybe some Anisette. :)

I won't be solo but DH and I are both Italian.

Can we party with you?

Someone had a singing bass???????????????????????????? :)

Let's not get crazy and give anyone ideas :tiptoe:

Hey hey Karen. Some of us love the singing filet-o-fish celeb! :)

My in-laws book a week-long fishing excursion in the Queen Charlottes every year, and I've got 2 crazy bros who fly-fish and Cabelas is to them as Valrhona is to me...believe me - I've seen and bought just about every tacky fish ornament known! :sad2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheers,

My in-laws book a week-long fishing excursion in the Queen Charlottes every year, and I've got 2 crazy bros who fly-fish and Cabelas is to them as Valrhona is to me...believe me - I've seen and bought just about every tacky fish ornament known! :sad2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheers,

So it's all your fault they keep making those things :rolleyes:

:laughing:

ADP said:

Well it's a good thing you have a DISer sharing at least one wall...I am behind you in 7563!

Well it's a good thing you have a DISer sharing at least one wall...I am behind you in 7563!

Hello fellow Minnesotan! We live in St. Paul, home to the MN Wild, I work a few blocks from the xcel do you go to many games?

Hello fellow Minnesotan! We live in St. Paul, home to the MN Wild, I work a few blocks from the xcel do you go to many games?

We are going on Monday night! We are headed to Reid's for dinner beforehand. I used to live in downtown St. Paul and the Como Park area before we got married, we live north of Faribault now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter