Possible Asperger's diagnosis for DS9- would love some input/ advice please

The school DS is in currently has all these therapies in place. Last year when he first got there, they let him have a code word in case he felt himself getting upset, and the would let him walk out of the regular classroom and into the Special Ed room to dig in sand, use putty, etc. The Kindergarten teacher went as far as bringing a tent for DS (and him alone) to sit in if he felt like he couldn't handle things inside the classroom. This year, he hasn't had to use that as much, though the stuttering indicated to me that something was stressing DS (though at this point I think it's social interaction with kids his age, but that's my theory only). The level of schoolwork has jumped dramatically, though DS is getting most of it. He loves going to school. it's his favorite thing to do, so they must be doing something right. All the teachers just adore my son and he has them wrapped around his finger. If they could just get rid of most of the other children...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter