Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
3605503161_a0aee9a09a_b.jpg

Those are cute! I love the one with roger rabbit. very funny:rotfl2:

Totally agree! It looks so realistic!

I'm really looking forward to my stay in Pop, just come on here to get some motivation to mark exams (I took on an additional contract to get more money to pay for the holiday). Cheers guys, I'm feeling ready for hours more marking now :surfweb:

Thank you lacrosse_lady72 for sharing your pics! THey make me even more excited for our first trip to Pop in Sept!:goodvibes

Great pics everyone!! I'll have some new ones for you guys soon-we check in the day after tomorrow!!!

I cannot wait to see Pop in person, looking at these pics makes me SOOO excited! Only 3 and a half more months!!! :rotfl::cool1:

Thanks for the great pictures. I never got to take many when we were there last Aug since it rained a good deal of the time.

We had a great time.

Thanks for the great pictures. I never got to take many when we were there last Aug since it rained a good deal of the time.

We had a great time.

That's what happened to me in Sept 2007, I hardly ever got the chance to take any pictures but in Sept 2008, it only rained 2 days of our 15 day trip :) it was awesome!

But rain, no rain... it's still Disney!!! :banana:

Gosh. I can not wait to go back next year. I took quite a few pictures in April, but I don't know how to post any of them.

Gosh. I can not wait to go back next year. I took quite a few pictures in April, but I don't know how to post any of them.

You need to register on www.photobucket.com once you have all of your pictures loaded onto your computer. Once you've registered (free of charge), click UPLOAD on the photobucket site. Follow the easy to read instructions. Once they are uploaded, click on ALBUM on photobucket. Underneath each picture, you'll see three links. Copy the bottom link and come back to this thread and paste the link. Then, hit Submit Reply. Your picture will appear on the next page! Hope to see your pictures posted here!

You need to register on www.photobucket.com once you have all of your pictures loaded onto your computer. Once you've registered (free of charge), click UPLOAD on the photobucket site. Follow the easy to read instructions. Once they are uploaded, click on ALBUM on photobucket. Underneath each picture, you'll see three links. Copy the bottom link and come back to this thread and paste the link. Then, hit Submit Reply. Your picture will appear on the next page! Hope to see your pictures posted here!

Thank you. I am going to try. I don't think my pictures are quite as good as a lot of the others on here, but I have always wanted to post one or two on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter