Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got back about a week and a half ago. We got the king bed room we requested. here are some pics of the room before we messed it up.

3679125380_442c6597b3.jpg

3678313677_da0776d86e.jpg

3679129616_37a50341cb.jpg

3678314687_032a4cd9b2.jpg

3678317075_bec202615d.jpg

and our SUPER cute towel animals!!! So adorable! :woohoo:

3678319907_c052dfbc6a.jpg

Here are our pictures of the resort itself:

3678310497_67dfe571b0.jpg

3679142302_3225c9da6b.jpg

3678312481_80db97324b.jpg

We stayed in the 50s building:

3678324173_37d3cc5fa4.jpg

3678318079_4b6f38e4f7.jpg

Will add more pictures later of the rest of the resort. I have pictures of some food from the food court in my dining report.

Okay Mickeystoontown.. I am going to try this.

I like this picture because it is just a different view of POP. Actually it was a walk on the way to the parking lot and I loved the view.

102_0045-1.jpg

You might want to resize it. If you are using photobucket, click edit over the picture and then it wil ltake you to where you can resize it. You can also change the size that they are loading in at too. I think it's under the browse button and change it website size. Big ones are just so hard to see. But I do love that pic. I took one similar as well.

You might want to resize it. If you are using photobucket, click edit over the picture and then it wil ltake you to where you can resize it. You can also change the size that they are loading in at too. I think it's under the browse button and change it website size. Big ones are just so hard to see. But I do love that pic. I took one similar as well.

Can you tell me what size works best? Maybe I will try again with another picture using the correct size.

I love seeing these pics! It will be our first time staying @ Pop! Cannot wait-keep em coming!

Some Collages:

PopLobby.jpg

(Composited from 8 photos, taken our first day, Sony Cybershot DSC-S700, Auto Mode)

PopTVRoom.jpg

(Composited from 15 photos, taken during checkout on our last day, Sony Cybershot DSC-S700, Auto Mode)

EverythingPop.jpg

(Composited from 6 photos, taken our first day, Sony Cybershot DSC-S700, Auto Mode)

Many more to come as I add them to my TR.

Can you tell me what size works best? Maybe I will try again with another picture using the correct size.

I resize all mine before I load them, but try the 640 by 480 setting to uplaod them at. That should be better. Do one and see how it works for you.

Some Collages:

PopLobby.jpg

(Composited from 8 photos, taken our first day, Sony Cybershot DSC-S700, Auto Mode)

PopTVRoom.jpg

(Composited from 15 photos, taken during checkout on our last day, Sony Cybershot DSC-S700, Auto Mode)

EverythingPop.jpg

(Composited from 6 photos, taken our first day, Sony Cybershot DSC-S700, Auto Mode)

Many more to come as I add them to my TR.

I love the panoramics! I have taken some too, but never of the lobby...on my list for next trip.

This one is interesting, there are legs with no upper body, LOL:rotfl2:
One of the unfortunate side effects of panaoramic photos I'm afraid. The PC tends to remove foreground detail whenver possible. My theory is that it's proof that when you stay too long in the parks, your legs detach themselves and return to the resort for a rest.

I love the panoramics! I have taken some too, but never of the lobby...on my list for next trip.
Thanks. I had a ton of fun with them. Oddly enough, the inside ones seemed to work out better than the outdoor.

It brings back the memories and fun! We really enjoy Pop over all resorts and will be going back this year the the 3rd straight year for the last 2 weeks of September. With the forum thread and others, it has made the year go by faster. Again thanks for the postings!:thumbsup2

Ok, so we got new last night that my brother and his family weren't going to be able to go with us in September.:confused3 Which we will still have a great time. Just last year we had a ball. Just a little upset, but I understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter