Podcast 2.0 Thread 6

Forgot to add...

We're so ready to sign up for PCC 3.0!!!!

So excited that I woke myself up!

Mike, I had plans to come over and meet you this morning, unfotunately in my pre-sleep haze I failed to realize the iPhone alarm I turned on to get up in time was a MWF repeating alarm, not a normal one. Oops.

Val & I really enjoyed the cruise. We just wish we had more time to meet all the new folks.

Had a wonderful time on the cruise. I'm with Jeff. Time goes quickly, and I wish I had more to spend with other people, too. :) I did sign up for 3.0, though, so more Fun on a Boat in the future!

Just wanted to say to the Podcast crew for everything they did on the cruise. From the welcome bags to the Jodi Benson concert and the podcast taping, it was all top notch. Thanks again! Mike, Tracey, Allison, and Ben Cavato

Just wanted to say to the Podcast crew for everything they did on the cruise. From the welcome bags to the Jodi Benson concert and the podcast taping, it was all top notch. Thanks again! Mike, Tracey, Allison, and Ben Cavato

I haven't even mentioned the Podcast bags! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I haven't read the book yet, but I did get it autographed, as well as the pic of Bob Gurr, and the cd. I loved everything, including my pins and magnet! Love them. :)

Darn! I just realized this morning I accidentally threw out a souvenir :(. I had bought a Captain EO magnet in Epcot 2 days before the PCC. I had also bought one of those new teeny little $1 button pins that had a colorful Mickey shaped Ice pop on it. Well I shoved the little pin in the bag with the larger magnet. I took the magnet out and hung it on my fridge the other day and threw out the bag... and just remembered the teeny pin now! Garbage is long gone. Sayanora little pin :(

I took the magnet out and hung it on my fridge the other day and threw out the bag... and just remembered the teeny pin now! Garbage is long gone. Sayanora little pin :(

You can get another.
Don't you have another trip to WDW planned.?

People seem to be either in WDW or planning at trip to WDW. :goodvibes

You can get another.
Don't you have another trip to WDW planned.?

People seem to be either in WDW or planning at trip to WDW. :goodvibes

Haha. I Actually dont have a WDW trip planned at the moment. Not sure what time of 2011 I am going to be going back yet. I AM going to Disneyland for 1 day next week during my brief trip to Los Angeles. Maybe they will have it there. Seemed like a trial item they were testing at cash register areas, a bin full of pins. It would be great if I found one at DL!

I do sympathize, Kim. I have thrown things out by mistake and I am sure other people have, too. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for at Disneyland.

I haven't even mentioned the Podcast bags! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I haven't read the book yet, but I did get it autographed, as well as the pic of Bob Gurr, and the cd. I loved everything, including my pins and magnet! Love them. :)

You will love the book!!! I couldn't put it down. I had read it before the cruise but reread it when I came home.

I may check Amazon. Since there was only one to a stateroom we needd to split the gift up somehow.

My dd and I took a cab from Atlantis so we could rush back to the Jodi Benson show. When we got in we just viewed it as normal, but our cab driver was really gruff, almost surly. I guess not happy to take a 2 person fare. I wasn't worried until about halfway through our ride back when we were being taken through a very rundown part of town and it crossed my mind that he could take us anywhere and what would we do. I was writing an email to my sister on my Blackberry noting where we were and figured I could press send if I didn't see the boat soon. Worries for naught though as two minutes later we pulled up at the terminal. We were so late for the show that I ended up giving the driver a 20 and telling him to keep the change. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter