Podcast 2.0 Thread 6

I just wanted to wish safe travels to all my DIS friends and hope you all have a wonderful time! Perhaps someday I'll get to share a DIS cruise with (a smaller number) you all!

I am almost done packing. The cold weather is making me rethink too much :rotfl: I have 3 hrs of work and then I am DONE!!! Can't wait to get on the plane!!! :banana::cool1::yay:

Think I am done packing...at least until I realize what all I forgot about 30 minutes past time for me to leave most likely.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Packing... oh yea that would be a good idea.. I should start thinking about that....

Don't forget your passports!!! I can't tell you all how many times I've travelled with family members who've forgotten their documents and we've had to go back to get them.

On the plane! See everyone in a few hours. Should be at the resort around 2pm.

After driving all night, we finally checked in at the hotel. Doing WWoHP tomorrow. DH asked, after check-in, if I brought the passports. For kicks, I should have told him no.:lmao: I'm such an :littleangel:

All packed and ready for the 7 AM flight out . Can't believe its here!!!!!!!:banana:

... hehehe

Woke up this morning to the local news channel talking the gloom and doom concerning the great "Florida Freeze"... they have disaster music and are asking viewers to send in pictures of the "extreme weather event" :lmao:
(I think I will send a pic of me in the hot tub on the Wonder)

Orlando is predicted to be 30 on Tuesday AM and Wednesday AM... calling for strong winds on Sunday (staple your ears on :thumbsup2)

Only our second "winter" here but these guys make me smile when they do the weather events. I understand why they do it (people just are not used to near freezing or freezing weather) but I find it a bit "overboard" as there is no snow shoveling required down here :thumbsup2

Gotta tell you though you do see some stuff and just shake your head... In our building last week I woke up to much noise and walked outside to look around. A third floor apartment had left the windows open overnight and a water line had froze and busted... The young lady was baffeled that water could freeze and do that kind of damage!

BTW this was not the same neighbor who attempted to deep fry a turkey inside the building on Thansgiving day (starting a two alarm fire in the building)...

Did I mention how "exciting" it is to live with all of these Disney CM's (and a few bus drivers). It is like having 300 young people to mentor (and I thought we were done raising young people)....We love it!

Getting everything loaded into the car to pick up DH at work, stop at the barber for him and head to the airport! I do believe i overpacked looking at everying in the car but with this weather its better save than sorry.

Flight leaves at 4 pm out of Nola into Orlando at 6:40, hopefully. Cant wait to see Lori and Rick at the airport!

Safe travels to all and see everyone on the boat!

We are at Radisson Port Canaveral. Anyone else hanging out over here?

A few of us are at the Ccountry Inn and Suites next door. We're having a meet in the breakfast room in the lobby at 8:00 am. Come over and join us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter