Photographing Pets

Jeninpa

Mouseketeer
I couldn't find a thread on here of pet and animal photo's so thought I'd start one! Here is one of my 1 yr old goats. He is so photogenic! He poses for the camera!

elmo.jpg

Here's one of my furbabies .... Abby. The picture is really close up but I love her little pink nose.

IMG_1187.jpg

Jeninpa said:
I couldn't find a thread on here of pet and animal photo's so thought I'd start one! Here is one of my 1 yr old goats. He is so photogenic! He poses for the camera!

elmo.jpg

Nice furry pic. Thnaks for cropping out the "other business end.

Mikeeee

Abby is cute, but I am getting dizzy. Great sharpness and DOF almost to the edges!

MIkeeee

JR6ooo4 said:
Nice furry pic. Thnaks for cropping out the "other business end.

Mikeeee

I did have to crop it out! lol It is in a lot of my pics, ick!

Animals... we've got animals! With 2 dogs, 5 cats & a hamster - I've got lots of subjects!

Here's a "creative" one! This is Daphne our "middle" cat who gave us five kittens earlier this year. We kept two of the babies!
daphnecollage.jpg

Here are Princess & Maia
PETSPrincessandMaia.jpg

Emmie and Cassie - They were here first.... so not happy about all the newer residence. Yes, the have both fallen in the pool from time to time! It does not seem to bother them when their tales lay on the water!
PetsCassieandEmmie11_20_05.jpg

Kovu and Simba - Daphne's boys - in fact the ONLY boys who live in our house!
kovu_simba71206.jpg

Alex, a co-workers cat, taken with a Canon 10D, 50 mm f/1.8 @ f4.

alex_5897.jpg

Here are our babies:

Smudge the sweet beagle-shepherd mix
183804761.jpg

Just waking up...
183804846.jpg

All cozy...
183804835.jpg

And here is Lottie the sweet (but often crazed) beagle-foxhound mix
183804789.jpg

And Tiger the sweet kitty
183804773.jpg

My dogs are one of my favorite subjects. Here are a few I have in Photobucket. paw:

EasterDogClass2005107.jpg

HPIM0002.jpg

Revolution088-1.jpg

img8048editeduo3.jpg

My 2nd favorite photographic subject (because she moves so little), my dachshund.

Awww!! Everyone has such sweet looking pets!! :goodvibes

Here is my baby - Ginny. Hard to get a good pic of an all black cat...

file.jpg

My dearly missed babies who died last year...

Molly

file.jpg

...and Dude...

file.jpg

Molly and Dude were both shelter kitties and had FeLV - I wasn't aware of their sickness until Dude got sick and died last year. Molly followed soon after. Ginny may just be a carrier so she may never get sick but she'll have to be an only kitty because she's very contagious. She's our sweet baby. :)

Ok you got me started...
here is the little puff ball at three months when we first got her. Her name is Q
8309778-M.jpg

this was mid wrestling and she is plotting an attack while resting...
She is a very smart one. Among other things she can roll down the windows in my truck.

Long first day at the new house:
7518806-M.jpg

later I snapped this shot:
10292367-L.jpg

and it was picked for "photo of the day" by kodak and was on the Kodak times square billboard:
11688453-M.jpg

She is now just over 2 years old and marcie has recently added fred:
83109269-M-3.jpg

not as many pics of him.Marcie has more....

Hope you like them
Mikeeee

Great pics everyone!! It is so fun to keep coming on here to see the new photo's that were posted! Keep them coming!! I'm going to add pics of my daughters bunny later. It is the only inside pet we have but he is so soft, sweet & QUIET!! I love him!

Jen

Here is one I took tonight. I have to find the ones I did out in the backyard. I put my camera almost on the ground to snap the pics eye-level with him and it turned out so cool! His name is Thumper....real original huh? lol

P1080422.jpg

Mike, your dogs are gorgeous! I love looking at everyone's pets. Here's one more of my other puffball. Her name is Sabrina. She is the only cat I have ever had who rolls over on her back and literally begs you to rub her tummy. She also likes to spread her toes apart and rub your fingers between each one. Strange kitty!

IMG_1142.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter